Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » The players' market Date
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Every player put on aunction apears on the players' market. When you put a player on aunction you must define an starting price for the aunction, and, optionally you can give a "direct buy" price. Be careful, if at any time, any team offers this amount of money for the player the aunction will end inmediatly an the team will buy the player for that price.

You can see a list of players in the market in the section "signings" in the main menu, "market" option. There you can refine your search to match the criteria of the player you are looking for. Here is a shortcut to the market:

Market

Aunctions last for exactly three days, after that time, the team with the best bid will get the player. When putting a bid for a player you must give some parammeters:

Offer for the team:
- Bid: the price you are paying now for this player
- Maximum bid: the maximum price you want to pay. If any other team surpases you main bid, the system will automatically bid for you till your bid reaches this value. If this maximum bid is surpased you will need to resubmit a new (superior) bid if you are still interested in the player

Offer for the player:
- Salary: the amount of money you will pay WEEKLY to this player, the bigger it is the bigger will be its release clause.
- Contract length: number of seasons the contract will last.

Any questions?

Editado por @internat 23-12-2010 20:51
23/12/2010 20:40
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
16 msgs.
Cadet
How do you put a player on your team on the market? 07/02/2011 00:17
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Zombie Gaz dijo:
How do you put a player on your team on the market?

In the players profile, contract tab, AUNCTION button.
07/02/2011 09:46
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
English only please.

Editado por @internat 09-02-2011 19:11
09/02/2011 13:58
  - Div/Gr
19 msgs.
Cadet
Hello,

Can you please clarify how player loans work ?
Also, how I can attempt to loan a player ?

Thank you !
14/02/2011 13:46
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
http://uk.strikermanager.com/wiki/index.php?title=CESIONES 14/02/2011 16:12
19 msgs.
Cadet

Ok, I had already read that but it does not address HOW I can actually use this function.

What I'm interested in is where I can find the LOAN option in the menus.

Thank you.
14/02/2011 19:45
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Jotun0881 dijo:

Ok, I had already read that but it does not address HOW I can actually use this function.

What I'm interested in is where I can find the LOAN option in the menus.

Thank you.

Signings menu -> MARKET -> LOANS
I think we've already surpased the half of the season so this option might be disabled till next season.
14/02/2011 20:39
19 msgs.
Cadet
Thank you !

Yes, the loan market is closed.

I have another question though : if I put a player on sale and received a price which I'm not happy with, how can I reject the offer or cancel the auction ?

Thanks
15/02/2011 13:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
Jotun0881 dijo:
Thank you !

Yes, the loan market is closed.

I have another question though : if I put a player on sale and received a price which I'm not happy with, how can I reject the offer or cancel the auction ?

Thanks

You may bid for your own player in case you don't like the price he has reached, that action is legal but it's not seen as "fair" play. In case you win the auction, you'll only pay the taxes for getting the player (5% of the money) and the player will still be yours. About cancelling the auction, you're only able to do that if nobody has bid for your player yet.
15/02/2011 14:22
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4