Go to page 1
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » Chat and friends Date
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
You can use the chat (check Striker Manager in its full version, from a desktop computer), to negotiate, discover new strategies, talk with other managers or find new friends.

There's a bar at the bottom of the screen showing everything related to your friends.

At left you can see an small circle, which can be of three different colors, you can cycle it by clicking on the circle.

- Gray circle: All chat functions are disable, you can't chat with other people, you allways appear offline, and nowone can open a chat with you.
- Green circle: Chat is enabled, you can access chats, other managers can see if you are online and can open private chats with you.
- Yellow circle: You can access chat but other managers won't see you online, nor can open private chats with you.

The next button in the bar shows how many of your friends are online. You can search friends in the game or invite other friends. Just follow the instructions in this page to send them a link to the game:

Invite

Adding managers as friends will let you see recent news of their teams, you will see when they are online (if they want) and you could chat with them with a single click.

Finally, at the right side of the bar, there's a drop down menu showing some general chatrooms of your interest.

27/12/2010 12:45
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
40 msgs.
Child's coach
Um, thank you but I'm not finding that message very helpful. It says I have zero friends online, when I know for a fact that one of my friends is online!!! 28/07/2011 22:25
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1