Go to page 1, 2, 3
  Forum » Notices » Questions Date
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Do you want us to write something here about anything of the game that can help you?
Ask as anything you want to know!
24/01/2011 16:55
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
@internat dijo:
Do you want us to write something here about anything of the game that can help you?

24/01/2011 16:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
6 msgs.
Cadet
How do I get to play friendlies? I tried to have a friendly with one of the top teams in my league but that request sat there for a few days and then disappeared.

Thanks
14/03/2011 06:28
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
kaushikm21 dijo:
How do I get to play friendlies? I tried to have a friendly with one of the top teams in my league but that request sat there for a few days and then disappeared.

Thanks

Maybe that user don't want to play friendlies...
14/03/2011 12:27
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
I am going to the next division (promoted) I learn that I need to upgrade my accessories for Stadium in the next division. What are the other requirement to play in the new division? 16/03/2011 16:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
190 msgs.
Substitute
MegatTerawis said:
I am going to the next division (promoted) I learn that I need to upgrade my accessories for Stadium in the next division. What are the other requirement to play in the new division?

How did you learn that you have to upgrade your accessories? Which accessories did you need upgraded and to what level?

EDIT: Nevermind ... I found the post in the General Section pointing me to the FAQ.

Question about accessories, do they have any impact on the game or they only a requirement of higher divisions? Do higher level dressing rooms mean players play better? Do high level scoreboards improve fan appreciation? Things like that ...

Edited by Fargone 16-03-2011 18:56
16/03/2011 18:46
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Fargone said:
MegatTerawis said:
I am going to the next division (promoted) I learn that I need to upgrade my accessories for Stadium in the next division. What are the other requirement to play in the new division?

How did you learn that you have to upgrade your accessories? Which accessories did you need upgraded and to what level?

EDIT: Nevermind ... I found the post in the General Section pointing me to the FAQ.

Question about accessories, do they have any impact on the game or they only a requirement of higher divisions? Do higher level dressing rooms mean players play better? Do high level scoreboards improve fan appreciation? Things like that ...

http://uk.strikermanager.com/wiki/index.php?title=ESTADIO
17/03/2011 10:43
Username
1772 msgs.
International
how do you find free players???
@internat said:

How to find free players??

Edited by superkrapper 17-03-2011 13:40
17/03/2011 13:39
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
superkrapper said:
how do you find free players???
@internat said:

How to find free players??

Edited by superkrapper 17-03-2011 13:40

Use your scout.
17/03/2011 13:57
Username
190 msgs.
Substitute
@internat said:
Fargone said:
MegatTerawis said:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/wiki/index.php?title=ESTADIO

Thanks, that will teach me for skimming instead of reading everything! One question about the increase % numbers. For instance, the dressing rooms grant a 1% increase per level to player morale. Does that mean if their morale was 50%, it would become 51% (additive) or would it become 50.5% (multiplicative)? If it's the latter (multiplicative) then the effectiveness of the upgrade hardly makes up for the initial or ongoing costs.
17/03/2011 20:28
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3