Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Inbox & Fullsite/mobile. Date
Username
35 msgs.
Child's coach
Heya.

2 things.

Would like it if I could go back to read my staff messages, without them being automatically deleted.

My account name + password doesn't work on the website. Am I not to be logged in on both at the same time?
09/02/2011 10:59
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Could you explain it a little better? Do you mean that when you click on a staff message it is automatically deleted?

You can't open more than one session in the game. But that won't make your password fail. If you log in in another computer, your first session is automatically finished.
09/02/2011 12:09
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
35 msgs.
Child's coach
Yes, after I have read a staff message, I am unable to access it again.

I tried to log into my account on my pc, after setting the account up on my phone, but my login and password do not work on the website, only on my phone. Do I have to sign out of my phone first?
09/02/2011 13:11
  - Div/Gr
29 msgs.
Child's coach
regarding the staff messages; are you pressing read? If you do that it considers that you have the info and dont need it. Instead, try pressing the arrows where it says message #/# and just don't press read. They should stay there that way. 09/02/2011 13:43
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Rain dijo:
Yes, after I have read a staff message, I am unable to access it again.

I tried to log into my account on my pc, after setting the account up on my phone, but my login and password do not work on the website, only on my phone. Do I have to sign out of my phone first?

Did you get an email with an autogenerated passw?
09/02/2011 19:19
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63

Go to page 1