Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Squad Date
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Hy.My team value is constantly falling. Even 18 years fall. It's weird and dosen't happen in real life. Please solve this problem, or tell me if i'm doing something wrong. There are very many good players in world that play at 35 years, and their value dosen't decrease.
Thank you very much.
26/02/2011 07:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
FCBravado dijo:
Hy.My team value is constantly falling. Even 18 years fall. It's weird and dosen't happen in real life. Please solve this problem, or tell me if i'm doing something wrong. There are very many good players in world that play at 35 years, and their value dosen't decrease.
Thank you very much.

Your case is so strange, I'm looking that your players have lost so many points of average in a short time. Send a mail to info@strikermanager.com explaining your problem and it should be solved in some days. Greetings
26/02/2011 11:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Well ..at this rate, there will be nothing left of my team after "some days". My best player Max Kuhn at age of 26 lost 13 points in ONE day. The first day of playing this game. 26/02/2011 21:26
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Sorry there was a little bug in teams created last friday. Players were far better than the average. We had to correct those teams. Everything is ok now. 28/02/2011 00:54
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63

Go to page 1