Go to page 1, 2, 3
  Forum » Notices » Accesories Date
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
Now that the first season of Striker is completed, our journey to the 1st division continues.

I would like to notice something that maybe the users who are currently at 5th division are not aware of. It is a requirement for this people, to improve their stadium accessories to level 1 minimum. Otherwise, you will get fined by a fixed % of your earnings per game at home. You can check this in the Stadium page --> Accessories. There, you will find all the information you need about the requirements.

But do not worry, we still have 44 days before fines start to apply, so we have plenty of time to build them and avoid being penalized.

I hope you enjoy the game!
18/03/2011 10:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
@Rand said:
Now that the first season of Striker is completed, our journey to the 1st division continues.

I would like to notice something that maybe the users who are currently at 5th division are not aware of. It is a requirement for this people, to improve their stadium accessories to level 1 minimum. Otherwise, you will get fined by a fixed % of your earnings per game at home. You can check this in the Stadium page --> Accessories. There, you will find all the information you need about the requirements.

But do not worry, we still have 44 days before fines start to apply, so we have plenty of time to build them and avoid being penalized.

I hope you enjoy the game!

18/03/2011 10:24
  - Div/Gr
29 msgs.
Child's coach
Do we have to upgrade every accessories to level 1 or any one of them will do? 18/03/2011 10:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
jasontsang said:
Do we have to upgrade every accessories to level 1 or any one of them will do?

All of them to level 1.
18/03/2011 10:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
79 msgs.
Rookie
Wonderful, I join late and get money from 3-4 games and I have to spend 5 million to upgrade. Tough to improve my team but I guess that we will see... 18/03/2011 10:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
Blade6912 said:
Wonderful, I join late and get money from 3-4 games and I have to spend 5 million to upgrade. Tough to improve my team but I guess that we will see...

Do not worry, as i said, you have one month and a half to get that money. You'll make it for sure

And by the way, improving your accessories is better for your team anyway, you want to have them improved sooner or later ( You can see the benefits in the accessories page as well ).

Edited by @Rand 18-03-2011 11:08
18/03/2011 10:52
  - Div/Gr
25 msgs.
Child's coach
What benefits do you get from improving them. There are so many things in this game which I don't know what they do. The tutorial doesn't cover most of them. 18/03/2011 11:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
codenamehsk said:
What benefits do you get from improving them. There are so many things in this game which I don't know what they do. The tutorial doesn't cover most of them.

In every section/screen of the game, there is a "Help" symbol, on the right top corner of the screen, just below the clock. It's a white question mark with a blue circle. Clicking that will show you some information relative to that screen.

We know the game is big, but it is not complex to understant how it works, it just take some time. If you have any questions, just ask in the forums or in the chatrooms.

18/03/2011 11:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
7 msgs.
Cadet
Hello. I still can't access messages from my coaches or the market or my team's lineup. When will the system be up again? 18/03/2011 12:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
good good good 18/03/2011 14:38
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3