Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Youth team incentives Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Just like the senior team, the games played n won by junior team should have some incentives too.....
I'm not sayin that they should be equavalent to the seniors but some minor incentive would be good n drove more ppl for the junior team too...

Also i would b nice if we can also see the games played by the youth team..
22/03/2011 08:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
Good suggestions =) Specially the incentives for the junior team.

+1 !
22/03/2011 10:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
bluegene said:
Just like the senior team, the games played n won by junior team should have some incentives too.....
I'm not sayin that they should be equavalent to the seniors but some minor incentive would be good n drove more ppl for the junior team too...

Also i would b nice if we can also see the games played by the youth team..

There is already a minor incentive for winning matches. Players have a parameter called motivation. This means how effective a day of training is, to that player.

Motivation works as follows:

Player is in the lineup: 100% motivation
Player is in the bench: 75% motivation
Player is not on the bench: 50% motivation

This means, that if today you train "In-depth passign", your midfielders in the lineup will increase they average by 100%. For example, they will go up by 0.25 points ( this value changes for every player of course, depending on how good is he, but this is just an example ). If the same player would have been sitting on the bench, he would have gone up only by 0.125.

And here is when your point comes in. Winning matches give your players 5% extra motivation, so they can reach 105% motivation, and they'll improve even faster. Same goes for youth team.

I hope this explanation was clear enough

Edited by @Rand 22-03-2011 10:24
22/03/2011 10:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Also if my youth team wins the cup do i as a manager gets any benift in financcial terms or otherwise...???? 25/03/2011 09:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
bluegene said:
Also if my youth team wins the cup do i as a manager gets any benift in financcial terms or otherwise...????

Juniors do not play the cup.
25/03/2011 09:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
@Rand said:
bluegene said:
Also if my youth team wins the cup do i as a manager gets any benift in financcial terms or otherwise...????

Juniors do not play the cup.

Sorry.... I meant league..
25/03/2011 09:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
No, there is not a financial reward for that 26/03/2011 11:09
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1