Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 5
  Forum » General » 70+ players in arriving team Date
Username
270 msgs.
First-team player
Why have some teams started with players with skills more than 70? I just had a glance on the ranking of best players in the game and realized that some people have not had to make any efforts at all to achieve a team which excels most of other team. Why this inequity?? Bah!

Edited by Pansarmyran 24-03-2011 20:58
24/03/2011 20:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
156 msgs.
Substitute
Pansarmyran said:
Why have some teams started with players with skills more than 70? I just had a glance on the ranking of best players in the game and realized that some people have not had to make any efforts at all to achieve a team which excels most of other team. Why this inequity?? Bah!

+1 i think the same. When i catch my team i had players with 34 years and skills between 30 and 45. I have paid for new players i lost money with the other players and now what i see is that new teams have better players than anyone here and better stadiums, i have seen stadiums with 54.000 capacity and PRO seats, that cost a lot of money, why? It´s not fair for anyone, if you want new players to stay in the game, with this politics you are loosing "the other players"
24/03/2011 21:15
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
Pansarmyran said:

oops... that shoudn't be possible we will check it.
24/03/2011 21:28
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
270 msgs.
First-team player
Just as a clarification of my first post: It is a fact that one player of 72 skill/19y is worth several times more than your (and mine) whole arrival squads. It would take us 3-4 seasons to attain that level on our players. We are talking about HUGE inequalities, just to make that clear for everybody. I realize this cannot be undone but Striker Manager should for sure learn from other online manager games like Hattrick to let everybody start with really bad squads. As long as they are equal it is not a problem the players are bad because they will be improved by training from serious managers.

By the way, do you mean that some teams have even started with larges arenas?
24/03/2011 21:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
156 msgs.
Substitute
@internat said:
Pansarmyran said:

It would be good because it´s not in one team it´s in more teams and the stadiums too. My private league partners and i have been talking about it in this week it´s no normal.
24/03/2011 21:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
156 msgs.
Substitute
Pansarmyran said:
Just as a clarification of my first post: It is a fact that one player of 72 skill/19y is worth several times more than your (and mine) whole arrival squads. It would take us 3-4 seasons to attain that level on our players. We are talking about HUGE inequalities, just to make that clear for everybody. I realize this cannot be undone but Striker Manager should for sure learn from other online manager games like Hattrick to let everybody start with really bad squads. As long as they are equal it is not a problem the players are bad because they will be improved by training from serious managers.

By the way, do you mean that some teams have even started with larges arenas?

Yeah! That´s it. Send me a MP and i will give you the link and you can see the manager creation day and team.
24/03/2011 21:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
1225 msgs.
International
I started about 2 weeks ago and my best player was a 52... not to mention that the rest of the squad was filled up with "old dudes" of averages 35-45.
Most of the people I know started with similar averages but now, you look at the new teams and not only they get a 70 or a couple of 60s but also a few 50s.
I understand that new teams in 5th Div should be better than new teams in 6th Div but... not that much.
24/03/2011 21:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
9258 msgs.
Golden Ball
W. Bogarde said:
I started about 2 weeks ago and my best player was a 52... not to mention that the rest of the squad was filled up with "old dudes" of averages 35-45.
Most of the people I know started with similar averages but now, you look at the new teams and not only they get a 70 or a couple of 60s but also a few 50s.
I understand that new teams in 5th Div should be better than new teams in 6th Div but... not that much.

+1
24/03/2011 22:19
  0, - Div2/Gr2
Username
78 msgs.
Rookie
@internat said:
Pansarmyran said:

internat says he'll do it, complaining about it won't help. If you want to help, sending info to @internat might help.
25/03/2011 01:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
156 msgs.
Substitute
dominatord said:
@internat said:
Pansarmyran said:

internat says he'll do it, complaining about it won't help. If you want to help, sending info to @internat might help.

Writting this things you don´t help too so... Act like you think
25/03/2011 01:41
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 5