Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » Very Important Things. Part. One Date
Username
227 msgs.
Substitute
--1) COACH / YOUTH COACH:
You need the best coach & youth coach as possible, because they are necessary to train your players at their best. Coach / Junior Coach are the most important of the employees, so get them at the highest possible level.

How it´s possible to get a very good employee spending some money? This is a useful trick, because the employees which appears in the staff screen are the same for everyone.

According to that, this strategy consist of going to go STAFF and HIRE an employee of the type you want. Then, another one will appear to cover the place of the old one, the one you've just hired. Don´t you like the new one? So Staff an Hire one more time, and check the new one.

You can do this as many times as you want, but remember that you'll pay the salary of the employee you've fired twice, so be careful with your economy, and hire the cheapest employees until the one you're looking for appears.

Another tip is to check employees regularly and to wait other people hire new employees, so, new ones will apear. In this case, you'll have to be lucky.

--COACHES & TRAINING:

Good coaches are needed for training, here you can find the training board.

https://spreadsheets0.google.com/ccc?authkey=CLLvuIgM&hl=es&key=tagfhizqkrLTWsj5Je1Sjyw&hl=es&authkey=CLLvuIgM#gid=0

"Coach / Youth Coach" - "Motivation" - "Progression of the player" - and "type of Training" are the four things that will set the amount that your player will improve with a training. Let's set an example:

Example: I have an english youth IM 30/14 and today I'm training organize midfielders (best training for midfielders, as you can check in the training board).
My Youth Coach is level 80%, and the player has played the last junior match, which ended 1-1 (tie). For that reason, his motivation will be 100% (as he played from the beggining of the match but he didn't win).
Then, as I got the player from my english school, when I got him I saw that his progression is from 80%. So, now we have all the clues to check his improvement.

80% youth coach - 100% motivation - 80% progression - 100% training

As his progression is 80%, that means that the player will improve 0.800% with a full training of his position (as organize midfielders, which covers the 100%). His motivation is also 100%, so that amount will remain the same (if the match had been won, we should add a 5% extra because of 105% motivation).
Then, my coach is 80%, so I have to calculate the 80% of the 100% training, what gives us an amount of: 0.640%. And that's the final amount that our invented english IM will improve with organise midfielders (hope the explanation is understandable).

Now we know the way that players improve, we have another trick. Training one or two positions in youth team is useful cause you can focus in training these positions, so they will improve really fast. You get good players of that position / positions and you can sell the other ones. Using this method is called "a junior farm, or fabrik".
In seniors, it's good training three positions Maximum, focusing in your youngest / best progression or forecast players.

You only need to decide what positions are you going to train. Most expensive positions are also the more difficult ones to train (cause players will improve more slowly - check the training board again ) These are positions such as CF&GK.
Another option is to train quickly positions like LIM, RIM, IM, MDF, CDF, RDF, LDF. They will need less time to improve, but their prize will be cheaper in the future (market will be plenty of these positions).

--2) STADIUM:
Stadium is one of the best investments you can do in the game. Make as soon as possible a PRO seat, because you'll get a lot of money compared with standing & general seats.

Also try to build a balanced number of seats (for example - 18.000 standing - 18.000 general instead of 30.000 standing - 6.000 general), because otherwise you will have to reduce a lot the prices of your seats to fill the stadium.

Finally, sometimes is worth to build grades one to one, cause works will finish earlier and it will make you to earn more money that building some at the same time (it will take more time to finish).

--3) PROGRESSION AND FORECAST
It's better not to lose golden balls renaming the players to put their progression or forecast on them. Only change his backs you have 1-99 numbers, so you can set it and you won't forget about the forecast or progression of that player.
Use only forecast in young players that you are going to train.

--4) LINE-UP'S /3-6-1/ -- /4-5-1/ Customize yours

I'm removing this section because it isn't true anymore.

Edited by @shengli 08-04-2011 14:32

Edited by ofillodolobato? 12-04-2011 11:58

Edited by @grantis45 24-03-2012 13:29
26/03/2011 15:31
  ☢ Salvaterra - Div4/Gr38
Username
5 msgs.
Ball boy

Thanks man. very interesting
27/03/2011 13:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
117 msgs.
Substitute
thanks 4 d tips man,u gud.very gud. 28/03/2011 12:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
37 msgs.
Child's coach
I tried to hire a new coach but the thing won't just replace the old coach,tell me why.Thanks 07/04/2011 23:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
11 msgs.
Cadet
Hey ofillodolobato, I've made your a spreadsheet based off your training board, which the user can just select drop down boxes to choose their position/training type to be able to see their true training amount more easily. You can find it here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am8rtLJ5DlmodDYtMTdwTGtJTHBNTkt5UTI0Ry1MOHc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CNiU05IM

Edited by jaybee3 14-04-2011 22:35
14/04/2011 22:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
227 msgs.
Substitute
jaybee3 said:
Hey ofillodolobato, I've made your a spreadsheet based off your training board, which the user can just select drop down boxes to choose their position/training type to be able to see their true training amount more easily. You can find it here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Am8rtLJ5DlmodDYtMTdwTGtJTHBNTkt5UTI0Ry1MOHc&hl=en_GB&authkey=CNiU05IM

Spectacular!!!!!!!

+1111111111111111111111111111111111111111
15/04/2011 00:08
  ☢ Salvaterra - Div4/Gr38
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
jaybee3 said:

Amazing!! We could post it in FAQ, I'm gonna open a thread with it. Thanks so much, jaybee3
15/04/2011 00:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
11 msgs.
Cadet
@shengli said:
Amazing!! We could post it in FAQ, I'm gonna open a thread with it. Thanks so much, jaybee3

No problem, but it's thanks to you guys I actually have the information that's in the background, the front end calculations are the easy part
15/04/2011 00:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
4668 msgs.
Best scorer
jaybee3 said:

Amazing stuff !!
16/04/2011 23:04
  - Div/Gr
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Easily one of best posts ever. My only concern (and this for admins) is that if you have a player with a good coach, high motivation, and high training and they have a negative progression, they will get worse faster e.g.

Example - IM progression = -0.5
coach = 0.75
motivation = 1.05
training = organize midfielders = 1.00
then training = -0.394

if my coach is worse say 0.4 then
training = -0.210

therefore with a worse coach the player gets worse slower :S
doesn't really make any sense.

Seems to me it would make more sense if progression ratings overall were smaller and they were added or subtracted from the total rather than being multiplied

Just a thought.

Edited by FatherTime 27-05-2011 10:28
27/05/2011 10:21
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4