Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 5
  Forum » Off-topic » MESSI Vs RONALDO Date
MESSI Vs RONALDO. Who is the best!!!
CRISTIANO RONALDO
LIONEL MESSI
Username
600 msgs.
MVP of the game
This is one of the biggest individual rivalry in the history of football, just like we have Pele Vs Maradona, the duel between Argentine and Barcelona's LIONEL MESSI Vs Portugal and Real Madrid's CRISTIANO RONALDO will for a long time create grudges between their respective fans. As for me, though a supporter of Fc Barcelona and a great fan of CRISTIANO, I can't still figure out the best between these great talents................. I need your opinions guys!!! 30/03/2011 15:25
  - Div/Gr
17 msgs.
Cadet
Messssi!! 30/03/2011 17:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
17 msgs.
Cadet
I'm a Real Madrid supporter, and yet I say MESSI, he is the best player in Spain, hand downs. 30/03/2011 20:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
Any doubt, Lionel Messi. But Ronaldo is also a beast, one of the best players ever. 30/03/2011 23:25
  - Div/Gr
98 msgs.
Rookie
LIONEL!!!!!! 31/03/2011 02:41
  - Div/Gr
98 msgs.
Rookie
LIONEL!!!!!! 31/03/2011 02:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
Ronaldo is a great player but needs to learn its a team game, not be so selfish, and stay on his feet more often. I've not seen much of him since he went to Spain, but at United towards the end he spent quite a lot of time on the floor. Messi is just not that sort of player, and never will be, and is undoubtedly the best player in the world at the minute. 31/03/2011 18:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Lionel MESSSİİİ... 05/06/2011 01:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
2440 msgs.
Best scorer
Lionel Messi is way better tha Cristiano Ronaldo. The fact that Cristiano Ronaldo made 40 goals this season doesnt make him the best player neither the best forward. Cristiano Ronaldo made more than 200 shot to make 40 goals Messi made less than the half of Cristianos shot and made 31 goal plus Messi gave 18 goal pases. Cristiano always wil live under Messi's shadow. 13/06/2011 22:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
163 msgs.
Substitute
Crack1993 said:
Lionel Messi is way better tha Cristiano Ronaldo. The fact that Cristiano Ronaldo made 40 goals this season doesnt make him the best player neither the best forward. Cristiano Ronaldo made more than 200 shot to make 40 goals Messi made less than the half of Cristianos shot and made 31 goal plus Messi gave 18 goal pases. Cristiano always wil live under Messi's shadow.

Although I choose Messi for better player than Ronaldo, your comparison method above (shot vs goal) isn't quite right. When the ball always heading your way (like Ronaldo), you will get a lot of shooting, but, enemy will also guard you more, making scoring more difficult, hence shooting vs goal looks bad.

Barcelona is more team player than Real Madrid, that is why Messi make a lot of goal pass. Teams that play against Barcelona will spread more, because all player can score goals (even defender). That will make Messi "easier" scoring goal comparing how many times he shoot.

Just a noob analysis... lol.
14/06/2011 15:51
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 5