Go to page 1
  Forum » General » stupid Date
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
how the hell can i get beaten in the league by a team rated 5000 places below me... the last 4 games they won was against teams lower rated than them ....ridiculous.... 04/04/2011 21:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
69 msgs.
Rookie
The team position is not relevant. It shows the experience gained over the time and not necessary the quality of its players.
Even though his team is "rated 5000 places below" you , you should look at his squad and his previous formation in the last game. This can bring extra know-how.

Cheers,
Kyuuten

Edited by kyuuten 06-04-2011 22:02
05/04/2011 18:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
26 msgs.
Child's coach
First, team rating is not so important. The new teams have low team rating but their squad can be good.

Second, your strikers (LW, CF, RW ~38) missed so many chances. Your opponents have better strikers (~43)
Even so, you were unlucky. Strong team can be beaten by weaker team if the difference of two teams is not significant.

Good luck on the next game.
05/04/2011 23:03
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
I was play against Kyuuten and the commentator said my team was stronger than his , i still lose anyway ,the result of the game effect by formation each team choose to play also 06/04/2011 01:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
69 msgs.
Rookie
I remember that one:> You were beaten because I've chosen a more aggressive attack formation than usual and also because I've made some substitutions which had more stamina. I also have to say that you had all your Right Midfield area unoccupied.
It's all about strategy.
Anyhow, I also thought that I don't have a chance.
But here I am, leading the ★All Star International League - 2nd. Division★.
:>
06/04/2011 19:09
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
kyuuten said:
I remember that one:> You were beaten because I've chosen a more aggressive attack formation than usual and also because I've made some substitutions which had more stamina. I also have to say that you had all your Right Midfield area unoccupied.
It's all about strategy.
Anyhow, I also thought that I don't have a chance.
But here I am, leading the ★All Star International League - 2nd. Division★.
:>

man, i can't believe that u beat all those good team
06/04/2011 23:37
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1