Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Player Development in Striker Manager Date
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Only rest (reserves best, subs ok) will increase stamina 8-10 % per day.

Physio can only increase fitness, higher the Physio %, higher the daily fix, Psych for morale same story
11/05/2011 22:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
What Gunner says is true. He taught me a lot.... Doesn't mean I listen. He's a dj and I'm a rapper....

They can only get so much treatment in a day... a game, then a soak in an ice bath, then therapy.... I think it may give you another point or two...

You won't be good by morning.... You got a little work to do... Don't take friendlies for a week or two... There's no money in them, and you spend a lot of time in crisis mode...get your players healthy

11/05/2011 23:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
8 msgs.
Cadet
Ok, so I should not play any friendlies (extra matches) for a while then... But guys, what about the league game I'm supposed to play tomorrow afternoon, I reckon they still won't be up to full fitness.

Another thing I just noticed, all my junior players have 0 stamina!

Looks like I'm going to have to play with a weak team this match, so that my key players can recover... This is not an encouraging thought, since I already got a team that's lost 6 out of it's 8 matches...
11/05/2011 23:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Hang in there, it will take some time now to come right. you may have to accept you will lose a few more.
Rotate your players and reb is right, stay away from friendly's - I cant even pay my 50% Phsyc with the measly tuppence you get from a friendly - they only good for one thing and thats rotation of low motivation players to give them a game and bring motivation up to 100 / 105 % which is important for your training equation as reb pointed out.

Edited by GunnerNic 12-05-2011 08:43
12/05/2011 08:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
931 msgs.
MVP of the game
I really don't know how to check the progression of my players? Help me please 11/08/2011 21:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
169 msgs.
Substitute
@rebsiot said:
1: Progression is fixed at player creation. Increases over time and begins to decrease after physical peak, usually around age 26.
Forecast is what you can expect from the player given the current training/progression. It is a forecast based on current conditions.

2: Train them better. See the values on the spreadsheet...Higher values in the matrix = higher daily average increase.
You can't change progression, you can change how the player is trained.

3: OK = 55-60 Good = 65 Very Good = 75 Excellent > 80
You want the forecast to peak at least at 70...no use in training someone if they are flatliners.

4: Don't worry about the training calculator...it's confusing at first, only pay attention to the matrix until you understand it.

Deduce Progression by taking
todays change amount,
yesterdays training factor
Player motivation at the time his average changes (when the Training # changes in the player screen)
(I think this is when the motivation is taken for the calculation... I think that translates to 0:00 GMT)
Your coach percentage (hover over the footballs in "Staff" section)

You will need a training # > .15 to figure this with any degree of accuracy

Progression (Approximate) = Today's Change / (player motivation * Yesterday Training * Coaching %)

Example.... Player = RDF @ age 20
Change today = .243
Coach = 70%
Motivation = 105% (team won that day)
Training yesterday was Organize Defense = .55 in that matrix (org defense for RDF)

.243/ (1.05 * .55 * .7) = .601 = 60.1% You have a player that can learn reasonably well... what you do with him is your business.

You can reverse the equation to figure out how much training in the future will get you...all that algebra you ignored in school will help!

Progression*motivation*yesterday Training*coach = change.

Bonus Answer: How will progression change over lifetime?

Pay with your balls... Then look at the graph... for example, this theoretical person has a graph that peaks (matters not how high) at age 23.
So that progression # will increase by slower increments until age 23. Then his progression # will be negative...

So you're player is a decent learner, but will peak too early in his career.

=== Progression can be impacted by external factors, such as when the player was promoted, and all sorts of things....Remember, that is a FORECAST...Your actual mileage may vary.

Feel free to correct me where I'm wrong...I derived parts of the last answer.

Hi -is there a new link for the speadsheet/ matrix with details training type variables: I.E tackiling for RDF is what? (.55 etc)

Edited by Jazzy G 02-10-2011 00:15
02/10/2011 00:13
  - Div/Gr
Username
5205 msgs.
Golden Ball
Higher % physio = more fitness recovery, so you can get between 7-16 points recovered. Better psych will return sooner, worse will take for-frigging-ever to return (up to 10 hours after the projected return time).

If your players are down, then go to the line-up screen and click "recover"

This magic cheat will disappear on monday so don't dawdle.

Also, you can look at http://www.chiaraquartet.net/strikermanager for a training calculator. Note that until training is enabled on Monday, the values are tentative, but are based on the current training names and amounts as of the last time I looked, which was last Tuesday. I will update it on Monday if there are any changes.

The calculator can also tell you how many days it will take to increase your player's average a certain number of points too.

Now I expect a 60+ CDF in return.

champion.sharma said:
Already on it... Physio and Psych(o) are both working on my players... they should be fit as fiddles by tomorrow morning.

Although, it seems that the Physiotherapist and Psychologist ratings don't have much to do with the time they take to treat your team. My Physio is 70% and Psych is 51%, and they both take 24 hours to work their magic. Do the ratings affect something else then?

02/10/2011 01:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
6256 msgs.
Golden Ball
Bah, didn't read properly.

Edited by grantis45 03-10-2011 12:44
02/10/2011 21:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
5205 msgs.
Golden Ball
One of my players dropped from 95 to 90% progression when he hit 62. Don't have much experience beyond that 02/10/2011 23:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
2960 msgs.
Best scorer
i was thinking that progression is fixed...
only when u go near max. at one stats its slows down
ex.IM with org.mid last year when he hit about 90 charisma he start to progress very slow
first time i read this about drop in progression
03/10/2011 04:52
  FC Hrom - Div1/Gr1

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4