Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » Motivation Date
Username
210 msgs.
Substitute
How does that feature work ?? Ive got players who are playing most of the matches, I have lost only 1 game of the league and some players motivation is around 50-60%, why is that ??

Even worse in my junior team where Ive only lost 0, none, zip, zero, nada games and most players motivation is low. Anyone knows why ?
25/05/2011 14:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Motivation explained:

Senior team: Motivation values based on previous game played depending on your line-up (including friendlies).
Junior team: Motivation values based on previous game played depending on your line-up (only league games).

Player in line-up in correct position (green) = 100%
Player in similar position (yellow) = 50%
Player in incorrect position (red) = 25%
Player warming the bench (substitutes) = 80%
Player in reserves = 50%

Extras:
Winning a game: 5% (all players)
Upgrading dressing rooms in stadium 1% for each upgrade

Temp promotion of junior to senior team for 3 days:
In starting line-up correct position = 150% (with a win 155%)
Substitute = 90% (I presume 95 after a win but I always put the junior in the starting line-up)

Motivation is multiplied into your training equation the day after the actual training and that training is showed a day after that.

A player caught with another players wife/girlfriend is fined 3 million $ and loses 200% motivation........

Nah, just kidding
25/05/2011 18:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
210 msgs.
Substitute
Ok, that means I will never sign John Terry for my team...

Does that mean that is better to have a player warming the bench than playing in a non correct position ??? It doesnt make much sense to me but Im not sure if I got it right

Thanx for the reply
25/05/2011 19:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Yip, I guess the player is happier on the bench with a chance to prove himself in his correct position than starting in a totally unfamiliar position, like putting van der Sar as a winger or messi as a keeper

Edited by GunnerNic 25-05-2011 20:06
25/05/2011 20:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
That would be interesting to see on Saturday. United might have a slightly better chance then 25/05/2011 20:13
  - Div/Gr
383 msgs.
First-team player
I will not sign rooney. Thank guys got that 03/06/2011 19:34
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1