Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » In game tactics Date
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
Is there a way to change tactics or make subs during the game??

Or can I just watch and do nothing at all?
04/06/2011 15:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
you pre-set the tactics and substitutions prior to the game 04/06/2011 21:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
I know, but is that all we can do?

A big part of football management is making decisions during the game!
04/06/2011 22:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
yeah, but as far as i know no online manager simulation supports that (yet). I guess part of a reason for that is that often managers can't be online during match so they would be at huge disadvantage, so it's easier to just let everyone pre-set tactics and then simulator handle the rest
04/06/2011 22:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
Football manager live does it...

Speaking of other online manager simulations, how do you think Striker manager compares. I am seeing a lot of bugs in this game but the ideas and features are great...

04/06/2011 22:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
well, i personally like the game, specially the fact that you don't need ages to become anywhere near competitive with most teams. Most of online managers you need to play for a few months to compete with average teams in your league, here you can do that after a week or so if you know how to and what to do really. Then again i didn't try that many online managers anyway.. only hattrick which is honestly boring me to death now, so slow and nothing's really happening there. 04/06/2011 23:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
22 msgs.
Child's coach
I just found http://www.top11.fm/ and it looks good. But its the biggest rip off ever. You basically have to pay every time you want to bid for a player. 04/06/2011 23:30
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1