Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » TIME Zone Date
Username
16 msgs.
Cadet
Hi folk, am very new to Strike Manager. I get confused with the time on the server and local time.

I adjusted the time zone reflecting the time on the top right corner (think its the server time) to my Local time (IST). But the player sales and bidding time seems to be different from the server time. I get confused with it.

Is there a way to coincide the server time with the player sales timing ?

Thanks
Ashy
12/06/2011 16:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
213 msgs.
Substitute
Acy said:
Hi folk, am very new to Strike Manager. I get confused with the time on the server and local time.

I adjusted the time zone reflecting the time on the top right corner (think its the server time) to my Local time (IST). But the player sales and bidding time seems to be different from the server time. I get confused with it.

Is there a way to coincide the server time with the player sales timing ?

Thanks
Ashy

For me the server time = my time - 1 hour. So its 17:54 for me right now and 16:54 for the server.
12/06/2011 16:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
28 msgs.
Child's coach
Go to your profile(click your user name) and press on "manage" then "settings". You can change the time there 12/06/2011 19:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
213 msgs.
Substitute
Doesnt really help in his case. 12/06/2011 19:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
26 msgs.
Child's coach
same here. the bid time does not get adjusted. what I do is look at the next 2 hours bid first. then you can figure out very easily the difference between your time and the server time. 12/06/2011 23:09
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
I had the same problem until I did exactly what betsko9 is talking about and now its all in sync, no prob 13/06/2011 00:08
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1