Go to page 1
  Forum » Doubts and questions » MANAGE NEW TEAM Date
Username
211 msgs.
Substitute
i had to offers to manage a new team but i dont see it where do i go to see the teams 14/06/2011 01:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Click on your team at the top, then your manager name ---> manage ----> offers 14/06/2011 08:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
Admin doesn't seem to be able to give away a div 5 relegation team.

They even offered me one, and I can't manage my way out of bed in the morning.
14/06/2011 08:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
The only reason I see this happening at this point is because teams that are being relegated in Division 5 are trying to get rid of their teams for teams on the verge of promotion, thus you would start the upcoming season in Division 6 once again. I was offered a Division 5 spot, but it makes no sense because I am leading my division and will be promoted in a few days anyway. Since there is only 1 game left the other manager is simply trying to trick me into staying in Div. 6 for another season. It's a very dirty trick to try to play indeed, therefore I hit reject quickly. 14/06/2011 08:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
It would be a dirty trick indeed, but I think the manager is long gone.... i'm guessing its a random system generated offer.
A suggestion for admin would be to rather run this script in the new season offering Div 6 active managers Div 5 empty slots.

happy days..... only 36hrs till end of season....bring on some real competition!!!
14/06/2011 11:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
same, was offered a div. 5 team that is currently placed in 17th spot and will get relegated in 2 days while i'm in spot 2 of division 6 Really hope there won't be managers making this mistake and accept the 5th division just to get demoted in 2 days >_< 14/06/2011 13:35
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1