Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » General » Stadium Accessories Date
Username
19 msgs.
Cadet
Hello Everyone

Why are we being forced to get stadium accessories at such ridiculous prices still without any decent benefit. Last season I had to upgrade them all and again I am having to do it. I am expected to spend 8.5M on these and then an extra 1M every week. Are these accessories really going to earn back this money every week or am I going to be just about breaking even therefore unable to increase capacity to make the accessories pay etc?? Why can you punish people so easily for silly mistake where you have made an error but then force ridiculous rules on us like these accessories. They just do not pay! is the 41% fine just income from turnstiles or is it income from everything including tv and the billboards etc? if it is just from turnstiles I will happily pay the fine rather than loose out on millions each season!
20/06/2011 23:43
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
2949 msgs.
Best scorer
It's just the money made from the seating of your stadium + billboards (I think)

You have to increase the capacity of your stadium and/or increase the seat prices and upgrade them. If you have 25 GB then set the optimum price.
21/06/2011 00:34
  AFCB Mercenaries - Div3/Gr2
Username
140 msgs.
Substitute
I'm assuming it's for the realism of the game where if you improve your team, your stadium should follow any we can't become pennypinching owners. At the same time, it would be great to have these upgrades become benefits at some point...instead of simply being a waste of money. 21/06/2011 03:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
677 msgs.
MVP of the game
Accessories is just a strategy used by the game to control spending, and am okay with it. 21/06/2011 07:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
270 msgs.
First-team player
The problem is that it hits managers unevenly. It basically surges the rift between those (div 4-managers) with money and those without money. For a top manager with 50€ mil, those accessory upgrades are a piece of cake and similar to what they use to spend in purchase of a player. All mandatory, fixed assets are like that. X% of 15 hits heavier than X% of 40 so to say..

Having said that, I support the underlying purpose of controlling the money flow and prevents inflation. However, it should not be made by mandatory penalties but by an overall decrease of incomes and/or increase of expenses.
21/06/2011 07:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
677 msgs.
MVP of the game
It's not uneven, managers in higher divisions spend more on accessories than those in lower divisions. 21/06/2011 08:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
19 msgs.
Cadet
My issue more so is that being one of the poorer managers in a higher league having never spent more that 3M on a player as I can not afford to to be forced into buying accessories that ultimately are going to cost me more than gain I dont see how it benefits me which is what they are trying to sell them as. I have a decent capacity which I upgraded early on so as to have space never fill the capacity even though my ticket prices are really low as I would prefer full stadia at events as this in turn will help boost the amount I gain from bill boards as they pay depending on the amount of people you have at a match 21/06/2011 08:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
677 msgs.
MVP of the game
I don't think it's the fault of the game that ur not in the same level financialy with the other managers. 21/06/2011 09:52
  - Div/Gr
Username
677 msgs.
MVP of the game
So you say that if this rule wasn't in place you'll have more money to spend, but so will the richer managers. 21/06/2011 09:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
19 msgs.
Cadet
My point more so is I feel that the rewards for buying these accessories is not proportional to the expenditure you are expected to pay out for them. If they were more proportional I wouldn't have an issue. If I was to fit floodlights to a real stadium the takings would increase massively as you would be able to increase the amount of games you could play due to the increased amount of times you are able to play. I know I can not blame the game for my low income but maybe it is more due to me being careful with the amount i spend and sell my players for as I havent been whipped up by the spending boom that seems to have happened and has priced a lot of people out of the market. 21/06/2011 10:38
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2