Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Home/away Games in the Cup Date
54 msgs.
Rookie
So when you have a match in the cup in the first rounds, you have to split the income.
So why not always have the match played in the stadium that usually generates the most income?
That's beneficial for both teams...

Now for my homegames I have a total revenue of something like 1.3M, which yields me around 650k, but if I play away, these teams in 6th division usualy only have a turnover of around 400k total for the match, so thats only 200k each...

By playing the match in the "more popular" statium, both teams get more money, and especially for the smaller teams this is very good as in this way, they are helped a lot financially.

Greets, Frantic
23/06/2011 20:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
221 msgs.
Substitute
Good point there, but that will imply that the best team always gets the home-advantage? 23/06/2011 21:57
  Kings XI Punjab - Div1/Gr1
54 msgs.
Rookie
Cultif said:
Good point there, but that will imply that the best team always gets the home-advantage?

Maybe give it some sort of neutral venue status? So there is no advantage?
23/06/2011 21:58
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
Frantiiiiic said:
Cultif said:
Good point there, but that will imply that the best team always gets the home-advantage?

Maybe give it some sort of neutral venue status? So there is no advantage?

How the hell you play in your home stadium with neutral status, LOL.

Anyway, this rule adapt from most any national cup in the world (English FA Cup for example), I think it was nice. Get used with it.
24/06/2011 10:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
i still tink it's best if d matches r playd on a 2 leg basis,4 fair play sake...but d neutral ground wuld b beta 24/06/2011 14:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
57 msgs.
Rookie
youngblood12 said:
i still tink it's best if d matches r playd on a 2 leg basis,4 fair play sake...but d neutral ground wuld b beta

yeah thts d gud idea ! n this will also bring some contest + we can come over r mistakes done in d last game !
24/06/2011 18:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
797 msgs.
MVP of the game
youngblood12 said:
i still tink it's best if d matches r playd on a 2 leg basis,4 fair play sake...but d neutral ground wuld b beta

There is simply not enough time for that. My team is playing 7 days a week right now.
24/06/2011 18:33
  Union RS Marburg - Div3/Gr8
Username
72 msgs.
Rookie
How about having several Cup tournaments to shorten the period needed for the Striker Cup? 24/06/2011 19:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
there is litle tym 4 playas 2 recova afta matches...
Hw do u xpect dem to play a match evryday!
24/06/2011 19:15
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1