Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » General » Need Some Advice Date
Username
35 msgs.
Child's coach
Since I got promoted to div 5, I can't even win a single league game. I even lost to a lower average team than mine with a huge goal against.

What did I do wrong? Is it the tactics or the players?

Now, I have offload almost half of last season players and trying with a new tactics.

24/06/2011 11:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
yeah,sumbody shuld say sumfin abt dis...it's nt encouraging at all 24/06/2011 14:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
677 msgs.
MVP of the game
Pay attention to ur players fitness, stamina and morale, and try rotating ur squad to keep players fresh. 24/06/2011 15:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
471 msgs.
First-team player
Advice:you get any offers to another group grab it like ur life depends on it!!

i said competition is bad n they should leave the inactiv managers(whippin boys) around till evryone had 60+ players,no one listened!dont say we didnt warn ya!!...win or lose,i love competition...keeps u on the edge,now all u gotta do is think of ways to start winning,even if it mins quiting ur team!!

Edited by Nasregas 24-06-2011 15:45
24/06/2011 15:44
  - Div/Gr
Username
6 msgs.
Cadet
yeah, your team looks good,

i guess if the teams in your group are just better than yours there's not much you can do.

I changed groups on offer, definitely helped.

Edited by summerdaze 24-06-2011 15:50
24/06/2011 15:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
471 msgs.
First-team player
summerdaze said:
yeah, your team looks good,

i guess if the teams in your group are just better than yours there's not much you can do.

I changed groups on offer, definitely helped.

Edited by summerdaze 24-06-2011 15:50

Makes the two of us..now am good.
24/06/2011 15:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
35 msgs.
Child's coach
Yeah I got few offers and I chose the league where all teams are about my average. Still losing.

Sold a lot of players especially the one with below 40 average.. Some are like a high profile with 50+ average just so that I able to fund purchasing new players (average 40 and above) to strengthen my team...changing the tactics...let see the outcome tomorrow.

Problem I can see I have games everyday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday the main league. Tuesday and Thursday the Striker Cup. And Saturday and Sunday the Private League. Anybody got a hectic schedule like mine and care to share some tips? Or I should drop the Striker Cup so that my players have a good rest in between?
24/06/2011 17:45
  - Div/Gr
120 msgs.
Substitute
Pretty much, everyone has the same schedule. It pretty much boils down to rotation and squad depth. I lost my first two league matches 3-0, 3-2. I kept going and today i won. Dont drop the striker cup, later rounds will play fewer games and ul b able to rest ur players on tuesdays 24/06/2011 19:08
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
thegunner said:
Yeah I got few offers and I chose the league where all teams are about my average. Still losing.

Sold a lot of players especially the one with below 40 average.. Some are like a high profile with 50+ average just so that I able to fund purchasing new players (average 40 and above) to strengthen my team...changing the tactics...let see the outcome tomorrow.

Problem I can see I have games everyday. Monday, Wednesday and Friday the main league. Tuesday and Thursday the Striker Cup. And Saturday and Sunday the Private League. Anybody got a hectic schedule like mine and care to share some tips? Or I should drop the Striker Cup so that my players have a good rest in between?

OK, since you have same kit with mine, I'm glad to share some tips. Your team is quite ok, but I think you will need better CF since yours now waste a lot of shot. After that, a better CDF of 50, then a little better GK.

About the many matches in a week, if you could go to week 3 or 4, there will be only 1 striker cup match a week, then you will have Tuesday free. You can have weak players playing Private league, since you will have almost nothing if you win (ticket is the same, you have a little fun and little moral though). Buy more players for rotation, that's why we have limitation of 25 players.

Cheer!
24/06/2011 19:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
ok,d quota of playas shuld b increased...25 playas cant handle all dis matches 24/06/2011 21:13
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2