Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » General » People purposely messing up your team? Date
Username
715 msgs.
MVP of the game
Do people purposely jack your team up with the Hostile takeover?

I lost a good player today, not my best, but one that if I lost my team would be ALOT weaker due to over tired defenders...

Ah well, I guess I should have thought of that when I was renegotiating their contracts.

People are mean... lol
25/06/2011 16:52
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
jacobpark said:

I lost a good player today, not my best, but one that if I lost my team would be ALOT weaker due to over tired defenders...

Ah well, I guess I should have thought of that when I was renegotiating their contracts.

People are mean... lol

People are mean? I think you are the want who is mean, paying low salary and want your players to be loyal?
25/06/2011 17:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
715 msgs.
MVP of the game
err... I guess that would follow since I'm a person (the last time I checked)

If I were paid $4000 a week to play football, I'd be pretty happy.
25/06/2011 17:43
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
jacobpark said:

Haha. Yeah, me too, even my average is 10 (the last time I checked).
25/06/2011 18:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
559 msgs.
MVP of the game
jacobpark said:

i'll bet your former player is even happier now with his new team, being paid 8000-plus a week to play football. live and learn.
25/06/2011 18:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
715 msgs.
MVP of the game
My average would be about 7, and my fatigue would be at 0.

25/06/2011 18:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
997 msgs.
MVP of the game
jacobpark said:

People are mean... lol

Yes, people do it on purpose. Not to be mean, but to make their team better. I'd suggest to make sure that you're paying your players higher salaries to make sure it is cheaper to get a player from the market than steal one from your team.
26/06/2011 06:16
  - Div/Gr
383 msgs.
First-team player
They are not mean. Even in real life player leave their club for better pay. Adebayo,A YOUNG. Afelley. Name them. Pay them better and their clause will scare buyers 27/06/2011 17:25
  - Div/Gr
383 msgs.
First-team player
They are not mean. Even in real life player leave their club for better pay. Adebayo,A YOUNG. Afelley. Name them. Pay them better and their clause will scare buyers 27/06/2011 17:25
  - Div/Gr
Username
797 msgs.
MVP of the game
Romasik2000 said:
jacobpark said:

People are mean... lol

Yes, people do it on purpose. Not to be mean, but to make their team better. I'd suggest to make sure that you're paying your players higher salaries to make sure it is cheaper to get a player from the market than steal one from your team.

It's not necessarily the case that hostile takeovers are made to improve one's own team. It also imaginable that someone uses this tool to weaken his opponent, say in the struggle to get promoted to a higher league, which I personally consider unfair.
Though it hasn't happened to me (yet) I would prefer a rule which forbids hostile takeovers within Your own league. This would still leave plenty of room for making Your team better, but would make it impossible to "steal" Your opponents goalkeeper 25 hours before a decisive match, making it close to impossible to replace him in time.

27/06/2011 19:07
  Union RS Marburg - Div3/Gr8

Go to page 1, 2