Go to page 1
  Forum » General » School Date
Fiscal
1835 msgs.
International
Hey guys,

I'm interested in building a school. Can someone give me some details/numbers on how good players will come out depending on the quality of the school (i.e. Low vs Regular, Normal vs. High)?
25/06/2011 19:56
  - Div/Gr
Username
111 msgs.
Substitute
this is what i want to ask too. i just built an excellent school in uruguay. ill wait for the next youth to come out. if the player appears to have the progress equal to to country level. then we should go for countries with high percentage. thats just my guess. if i am right, then school could be the key in this game. 02/07/2011 00:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
1835 msgs.
International
I have an excellent Austria school, a normal Switzerland school and a regular Sweden school. I'll be getting my first youth the 5th 6th and 7th. I'll post the results! 02/07/2011 03:09
  - Div/Gr
142 msgs.
Substitute
best advice i can give is look at this: http://www.scribd.com/full/52586538?access_key=key-1grp92r2ncarlbpssr69

So what i did was get schools from Uruguay, its cheap to get normal or high level school and you get some quality players, even though the wait time is long. And I just moved up from there, getting new zealand, then switzerland schools ext... first you could buy low lvl schools and before you get the player the player you can upgrade them to higher levels.
03/07/2011 03:24
  - Div/Gr
Username
133 msgs.
Substitute
I started with all low schools in Switzerland, Brazil, China, US, Uruguay, Argentina, and Ireland.... (over time obviously). My best schools have been Ireland, Switzerland, and surprisingly China. I sell all my players that aren't as good as the others (minimum 33 for me to keep right now) and that about equals the cost for a week for me while still keeping the better players! Now all my schools are at least regular or normal and it's definitely paying dividends especially in Brazil and China. 03/07/2011 23:22
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1