Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Off-topic » Barcelona Fans United Date
Username
111 msgs.
Substitute
What's up Barcelona fans?
I hope this will be the place for Barca fan to gather to share experience in this game or discuss about Barcelona team's current issues, or random talk or anything you want.

I'm dustinwind,

Nice to see you all

28/06/2011 07:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
Viva El Barca..!! 28/06/2011 12:37
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
Err, You should take out the "United". Manchester United fan here LOL. 28/06/2011 21:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
If you want Cesc, cough up the $$$ 28/06/2011 22:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
111 msgs.
Substitute
Sorry, we don't want Fab. Look at the squad now. Where do you think Fab can fit in?

What did Rosell say when he competed for the president seat? He said he would bring Fab home. Therefore, now, he just tried to show that he keeps his words. But unfortunately, he doesn't want to buy Fab at any price. Barca won't pay way too much for a player we don't need.

I'll be happy if Barca don't buy Fab. He's overrated. What titles has Fab achieved with Arsenal? He's only a sub in Spain squad. I mean ... the only thing that Barca love him is that he has Catalan blood.

29/06/2011 03:46
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
please join my club joe united
29/06/2011 03:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
160 msgs.
Substitute
Hey guys, visca barca. Tiago is better that fab. So we don't need him. I am using barca tactice for my team i am looking for means to raise money so when they put MASTER XAVI AND ANDRES INESTA I CAN BUY THEM ha ha ha 29/06/2011 09:11
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
I've moved this to off-topic 29/06/2011 13:55
  - Div/Gr
Username
2440 msgs.
Best scorer
The problem i had with Fabregas singning was Thiago. If they bought Fabregas and let go Thiago that would had been the stupidest decition ever. Now with Thiago re-signed i think that Fabregas could fit because i considere Thiago more of a Iniesta 2.0 (In the future obviously) that also can play the role of Xavi but more like Iniesta and Cesc can be a substitue of Xavi. The player that doesnt have any chance in FCB i think is Keita if he doesnt go this season he would be a benchwarmer all season i think he should go to Milan because he is an awesome player. Before Cesc i think FCB should go for Aguero now with Madrid focused on Neymar FCB should make a move in signing this terrific player.
--------------------------------------------------Valdes-----------------------------------------------------------
------Alves---------------------Puyol----------------------------Pique----------------------------------Abidal
-----------------------------------------------Mascherano-------------------------------------------------------
----------------------------------Xavi/Cesc--------------------------------------Iniesta/Thiago-----------------------------------
------------Kun Aguero----------------------------Messi--------------------------------------Villa------------------

Edited by Crack1993 30-06-2011 18:31
30/06/2011 18:30
  - Div/Gr
Username
111 msgs.
Substitute
I totally agree Thiago plays like Ronaldinho but he also shows that he can control the rhythm but in a different way than Xavi. Thiago always drive the game to be faster (maybe because he wants to show the coach what he can do), but it's not always good at times when we need to slow down. Xavi, no doubt, is the master of controlling the game. It may take a while for Thiago to learn to be patient and to play maturely like Xavi.

Keita should leave too if he wants to play more. Barca have yet to seek for a good central defender which means that either Busquets or Mascherano will be playing the role of a defender. Therefore, the midfield is not as crowded as it looks. Though, what I want to see is that Thiago would have more chances to play. I don't know how good Fab really is. I don't know if Thiago will be as good as Fab, Xavi, or Iniesta. But the thing I'm sure is that it's very enjoyable to see Thiago play the Brazillian stype that we once saw from Ronaldinho. With 7 midfielders while we can only play 3, that could be a waste of talents. Bottom line, we need 6 midfielders: Xavi, Iniesta, Busquets, Mascherano, Thiago, Keita, and maybe dos Santos will be the next to be promoted. Fab is too expensive but we are having much better players than him.
30/06/2011 21:21
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2