Go to page 1, 2, 3
  Forum » General » Takever Offer? What do i do? Date
Username
68 msgs.
Rookie
I received a Takeover offer? Please what does this mean? & what does it take from me? What does it add to me? What about my present players? What about my Striker Cup? Please help me as fast as possible. 30/06/2011 13:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Emmaxson said:
I received a Takeover offer? Please what does this mean? & what does it take from me? What does it add to me? What about my present players? What about my Striker Cup? Please help me as fast as possible.

Takeover offer means that somebody has offered u some amount for a particular player of yours... u can see the player on which that person bid and amount in the signings --> For sale. If u accept it will give u the amount that manger offered but take away ur player.

It won't have any effect on the Cup
30/06/2011 14:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
68 msgs.
Rookie
bluegene said:
Emmaxson said:
I received a Takeover offer? Please what does this mean? & what does it take from me? What does it add to me? What about my present players? What about my Striker Cup? Please help me as fast as possible.

Takeover offer means that somebody has offered u some amount for a particular player of yours... u can see the player on which that person bid and amount in the signings --> For sale. If u accept it will give u the amount that manger offered but take away ur player.

It won't have any effect on the Cup

The takeover i am talking of this time is an Offer from wheresoever it came from for me to takeover anoda team in a higher division? Pls help me! Pls! What do i do? I'm waiting for ur reply(ies)
30/06/2011 14:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
U will replace the team mentioned.... Ur player n stadium n cash n all things like that will remain the same.... But u will have to upgrade to necessary accessories.

Check the other teams in that group n see if u can compete with them... If yes then go for it...
30/06/2011 17:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
You did not take bluegene's very good advice and check the other teams first.
You are now in a tough league in DIV 4, virtually every team is stronger than you and you sitting in 15th with only 6 points.
My advice now is just try and buy a few high AV older players cheaply so you can stay out of relegation and train your younger seniors up to try get a backbone of good players for next season.
01/07/2011 19:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
471 msgs.
First-team player
GunnerNic said:
You did not take bluegene's very good advice and check the other teams first.
You are now in a tough league in DIV 4, virtually every team is stronger than you and you sitting in 15th with only 6 points.
My advice now is just try and buy a few high AV older players cheaply so you can stay out of relegation and train your younger seniors up to try get a backbone of good players for next season.

Nxt qsn...hellllp,i cant win,how do i get back home!!
01/07/2011 20:59
  - Div/Gr
Username
54 msgs.
Rookie
Buy some ruby slippers, haven't u seen the wizard of oz....
01/07/2011 23:58
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Somewhere....over the rainbow.....lies division 3 02/07/2011 00:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
GunnerNic said:
Somewhere....over the rainbow.....lies division 3

He's more of worked down the sea...
02/07/2011 17:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
57 msgs.
Rookie
they should provide us little funds so tht we can make tema of tht division level ! 03/07/2011 14:12
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3