Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Really? Why??????? Date
Username
2440 msgs.
Best scorer
http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=2443567&accion=simul
My team average is 49 the team i played against today has an average 43.
His MDF got injured so the game replaced him with a LM that means he had a LM playing in the position of a MDF...
3 of his players got expelled for double yellow card. THREE!!!!!
His CF average 35 scored me 3 goals i have 2 CDF a 55 and a 48 my GK is 40.
Guess what? I TIED 4-4 yes 4-4 the last goal he scored me he had only 8 field players and a LM playing in the position of a MDF.
I just hope that with the new simulator this results end im not saying that they couldnt be any surprise i just think that this results are annoying because they are imposible. If this team had won me 1-0 with all his players ill be ok because there is a chance i could loose but like that with 3 expelled player and 1 injured with a CF 35 scoring 3 goals and my CF 49 only failing easy goals "Uiii! it seemed almost imposible to fail this goal but ★★SuaZo★★ has done it" Well i repeat i hope this changes with the new simulator.
03/07/2011 22:26
  - Div/Gr
Username
559 msgs.
MVP of the game
this just proves my point that it doesn't matter how good the rest of your team is, if you have a crappy goalie that lets every lucky break result in a score, you'll never be safe from an upset. i don't care how wildly impossible the situation was, your GK still let in 4 goals on 6 shots.

when's the new simulator coming out anyway?
03/07/2011 22:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

That must have been AWESOME to watch.

Sorry for the tie. But that game is Epic.
03/07/2011 22:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
133 msgs.
Substitute
That's the funniest worst thing I've heard on this game lol 03/07/2011 23:15
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1