Forum » General » New level of stupidity in simulator... Date
High time now to bring new simulator???
Yes
No
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=1874254&accion=simul

This guy's best player is of 48 average and my team average is 57... How r we both evenly matched.
11/07/2011 16:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
bluegene said:
http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=1874254&accion=simul

This guy's best player is of 48 average and my team average is 57... How r we both evenly matched.

You win 5-1, why you are complaining?

And if you dont know, admins are working on the new simulator my friend
11/07/2011 17:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
I wrote that when the game started... Still i m just sayin there is a need for new one... Also it would b nice if we r told when it will b launched as it was supposed to come out this season 11/07/2011 17:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
Next season maybe. And dont be so exigent, in spanish version we are waiting it 10 seasons because it has done since 0. You have to wait only few months. 11/07/2011 18:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
But the thing is that it was told it would b launched this season..

I only want (with sooo many other) the thing that was promised (as i understood)...
11/07/2011 18:36
  - Div/Gr
Username
757 msgs.
MVP of the game
this is football... everything is possible xD 11/07/2011 19:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
bluegene said:
it would b launched this season..

Where you read it ?
11/07/2011 20:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
2440 msgs.
Best scorer
As Bisho said next season we will have new simulator and its true in spanish we have waited for so long so just be patient... 11/07/2011 20:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Bisho said:
bluegene said:

Where you read it ?

Here

@internat said:
Striker Manager has made its own prediction for the game FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid will be played tonight at Santiago Bernabeu, using the new simulation engine currently in development.

According to the game developed by U-PLAY Online, the match will end 1-2 with a goal in minute 88 from Mascherano, leaving still open some aspirations to each other for the second leg match. Mourinho's men would see how the match becomes complicated to them from the very beginning when in the minute 7 Messi would score and a little later, in the 14 minute, Pedro would put the overwhelming 0-2 on the scoreboard. After an intense game in which Piqué and Higuain would be sent off, an innocent own goal from Mascherano would give a break to the white team.

You can watch the game live by visiting the following link:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/simulacion/demo2/index_en.php

The Striker Manager's new simulator engine is in trial period now. The open version will be exclusively published to international users of uk.strikermanager.com for the forthcoming third season will start on 15 June.

Edited by @ranru 28-04-2011 10:42

12/07/2011 02:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
280 msgs.
First-team player
bluegene said:
Bisho said:
bluegene said:

Where you read it ?

Here

@internat said:
Striker Manager has made its own prediction for the game FC Barcelona vs Real Madrid will be played tonight at Santiago Bernabeu, using the new simulation engine currently in development.

According to the game developed by U-PLAY Online, the match will end 1-2 with a goal in minute 88 from Mascherano, leaving still open some aspirations to each other for the second leg match. Mourinho's men would see how the match becomes complicated to them from the very beginning when in the minute 7 Messi would score and a little later, in the 14 minute, Pedro would put the overwhelming 0-2 on the scoreboard. After an intense game in which Piqué and Higuain would be sent off, an innocent own goal from Mascherano would give a break to the white team.

You can watch the game live by visiting the following link:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/simulacion/demo2/index_en.php

The Striker Manager's new simulator engine is in trial period now. The open version will be exclusively published to international users of uk.strikermanager.com for the forthcoming third season will start on 15 June.

Sadly we didnt make it in time. But we want to give you a project of quality so it's better tod elay it one season than releasing it now with lower quality. Sorry for the inconvinience this may cause to you.

12/07/2011 08:47
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2