Go to page 1
  Forum » General » @ people Date
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
For normal user that dont know how tou search it or are very lazy to do it.
Here:

@Daniel Adair
@Dnsvnsk
@Fermín#27#
@green_lantern
@internat
@kakuzu
@Karagounis
@puskascrack
@Quatr3
@Rand
@ranru
@shengli

Edited by @Rand 12-07-2011 08:40
11/07/2011 21:00
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
I know that internat, rand, marulitus, esteller and ranru are admnis. I dont know more sorry 11/07/2011 21:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
Half of them I've never seen post in the forums?

Thanks anyway.

Edited by Godson 11-07-2011 21:03
11/07/2011 21:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
Godson said:
Half of them I've never seen post in the forums?

Thanks anyway.

They have tax work
In the forum i only saw, fermin, shengli and dns.
But anyway i can help too
11/07/2011 21:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
1078 msgs.
International
It is not necessary to write to the forum. We each have our roles, but we are willing to help at any time. 11/07/2011 21:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
@puskascrack said:
It is not necessary to write to the forum. We each have our roles, but we are willing to help at any time.

Is it possible for users to know what those roles are so we know who we need to contact for what?

And @estreller joined on the 17th June and has not been on since?
11/07/2011 21:19
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

Bisho => Thanks. You're responses on all of the threads have been tremendously helpful. No sarcasm. That is a straight up complement. You simply say they are working on it and have actually gotten less defensive and more accommodating over the last 24 hours.

DNSVNSK -> Thanks for being the @ who is on the front lines and working some of these things the last few days. A little aggressive at times but that is infinitely better than silence. So thanks.

I understand no promises, and nothing toward a long term solution, but certainly the last day or two there has been at least some presence...
11/07/2011 22:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
rebsiot said:

Bisho => Thanks. You're responses on all of the threads have been tremendously helpful. No sarcasm. That is a straight up complement. You simply say they are working on it and have actually gotten less defensive and more accommodating over the last 24 hours.

DNSVNSK -> Thanks for being the @ who is on the front lines and working some of these things the last few days. A little aggressive at times but that is infinitely better than silence. So thanks.

I understand no promises, and nothing toward a long term solution, but certainly the last day or two there has been at least some presence...

Truly u both deserv a lot of praise as u guys took a serious effort to solve a situation.....
Just one thing that make it a floatee so it doesn't disappears
12/07/2011 08:12
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1