Go to page 1
  Forum » General » very funny Date
3 msgs.
Ball boy
it's impossible to make some money on this game,now I'm in division 4 and I must get stadium accessory to lvl2 so I got my stadium accessory to lvl2and now stadium accessory maintenance is too high,i earn 1.5kk in a week and only for stadium accessory maintenance I must pay 1kk...
very very funny!!!!
In few 1-2 weeks I won't have any money and then I loose my team or what???
12/07/2011 16:39
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

You haven't increased the # of vip and pro seats in your stadium. Your games are producing next to nothing. By 4th div, you should probably have at least 12k VIP, and maybe some pro. Your stadium would produce over $2M / game then and your money problems would be significantly lessened.

Proper stadium expansion is one of the most important things in this game.... but it's completely overlooked.
12/07/2011 17:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
3188 msgs.
Best scorer
I have to pay every weekend 6M and i survive 12/07/2011 17:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Reb is right, stadium upgrades are very important. Not 120 000 standing area either, you will have another Hillsborough.
The big money is in Pro and VIP seating.
My advice to you is work hard now buying and selling players for profit and maybe take a loan to keep yourself in the game but use your loan money to upgrade your stadium, not just pay your monday morning bills.
Good Luck
12/07/2011 19:53
  - Div/Gr
3 msgs.
Ball boy
there are other much better manager to play,I won't play here anymore,
this one was only wasting of time...
12/07/2011 21:48
  - Div/Gr
3 msgs.
Ball boy
just put all my players to transfer list there are some good players if you want go and buy them... 12/07/2011 21:58
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
xjasko said:
just put all my players to transfer list there are some good players if you want go and buy them...

If you want to give this up, give it up.
But your mates try to help you, there are ways to correct your mistakes and continue playing.
12/07/2011 22:44
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1