Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Bugs in adroid Version Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
I have experienced the following bugs in the android version of this game :-

1. The score is always 0-0 in simulator.
2. The cash in hand changes temporarily.
3. Notification of msg but no new msg in inbox.
13/07/2011 08:22
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
In the mobile version sometimes happens the same.
The score showed is 0-0 but it is not real, the score is another one but it is not showed correctly.
13/07/2011 12:41
  - Div/Gr
Admin
13 msgs.
Cadet
Thanks for reporting the bug. It will be solved soon 13/07/2011 15:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
@marulitus said:
Thanks for reporting the bug. It will be solved soon

Thanks...
And should it be alright to say..

Welcome to our amazing world of Forum ....

P.S. : Beware from some managers here.. They had a lot of free time to kill and after seeing a new admin can go out of control...
13/07/2011 16:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
997 msgs.
MVP of the game
The other thing I've noticed is the top bar with home button doesn't always render at the top. Sometimes it will show in the middle of the screen and cover up some of the info on the screen and it will have a an empty black bar at the top. 13/07/2011 20:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Romasik2000 said:
The other thing I've noticed is the top bar with home button doesn't always render at the top. Sometimes it will show in the middle of the screen and cover up some of the info on the screen and it will have a an empty black bar at the top.

Almost same thing happen with the chat button n the friends notifications bar at bottom... It comes up n stays there....

Also yesterday when somebody sent me a friend request, i was unable to go to the link from the message... The link however worked when i switched to full site
14/07/2011 01:03
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1