Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4
  Forum » General » WTF???? Date
921 msgs.
MVP of the game
patient said:
And i don't think that the problem of release clause will end soon. I know that it's fun sometimes but i still don't understand why it's so important to the game

The problem is that if a manager accumulates some good players, but there's no way of getting them back (release clause), they are all lost to the game. For example that star GK, the player is now bust, the GK is out of the game... unless you have 200mil for the release clause.
17/07/2011 15:18
  - Div/Gr
Username
1376 msgs.
International
upon reading this thread, i snatched up 2 nice 40+/20 CF's for a cool 2.3 and 2.7 mil respectively. Bet i could get ~5 mil for each of them 17/07/2011 19:25
  Scum Utd - Div2/Gr2
Username
12 msgs.
Cadet

Done, thank you all! Close thread please.

Edited by Portmnowr 18-07-2011 06:38
18/07/2011 05:30
  - Div/Gr
283 msgs.
First-team player
Portmnowr said:
Well my simple question is, even in "the real world" if another team can pay the release clause it doesn't automatically happen. If that were the case, "Hulk" right now would be in Man U... But whatever... I also noticed that it's the same in the Basketball Sim and I find the whole release clause thing to be absolute BS. Oh well, I still have most of my Juniors available, get them while they last a few good finds in there.

In real world your players will kick your ass because you pay them so cheaply. I'm sure. Learn your lesson and pay them well.
18/07/2011 05:35
  - Div/Gr
Username
12 msgs.
Cadet
NO!!!!!!!!!!!! 18/07/2011 05:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
997 msgs.
MVP of the game
Wow! I go on a camping trip for three days and you guys get out of control here 18/07/2011 06:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
559 msgs.
MVP of the game
ymcop said:
Portmnowr said:
Well my simple question is, even in "the real world" if another team can pay the release clause it doesn't automatically happen. If that were the case, "Hulk" right now would be in Man U... But whatever... I also noticed that it's the same in the Basketball Sim and I find the whole release clause thing to be absolute BS. Oh well, I still have most of my Juniors available, get them while they last a few good finds in there.

In real world your players will kick your ass because you pay them so cheaply. I'm sure. Learn your lesson and pay them well.

nah, in the real world, all his players except for his LIM would have just gone on a strike until they were paid a proper amount relative to their skill. be that as it may, all his players will be in a better place soon--playing for somebody else who knows how to run a team and knows the rules of the game. seriously, if he'd paid his players properly then either nobody would be tempted to buy them, let alone his entire team, or he'd be giving himself a victory toast for the money he made off the deal and used it to improve his squad in other ways. this thread just goes to show how incompetent some managers are.

i suggest to one of the admins that they close this thread. this dude clearly has an attitude problem, and is increasingly becoming more fun to pick on. if anything, this thread may as well be moved to the market section.
18/07/2011 06:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
5633 msgs.
Golden Ball
AceMcZer0 said:

...if anything, this thread may as well be moved to the market section.

lol
18/07/2011 06:29
  - Div/Gr
476 msgs.
First-team player

Edited by @Dnsvnsk 18-07-2011 19:35
18/07/2011 13:26
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4