Go to page 1
  Forum » General » Staff Date
25 msgs.
Child's coach
Are they really truly needed for me?

Are some more important than others?

Staff seem to be taking a lot of money and I was wondering is it worth having a scout and a secretary if i'm not using them, i understand the coaches must be needed but is it really worth heavy investments?

Also out of curiosity who do you think will win the barclays premier league next season
18/07/2011 22:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
As you are new to the game, you are probably right, you dont need to have an expensive scout, sec or for that matter doc finance psych or physio.
Get to know how your training works and have a good coach and junior coach, the others can be cheapies for now. As you get better and more competitive in higher divisions you can hire better staff.
Concentrate on upgrading your stadium and buying young players with good progression.

Premier League 2012 final table in my humble opinion:

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham
19/07/2011 00:04
  - Div/Gr
3168 msgs.
Best scorer
When I was new in this game I didn't use scout, financial manager and coach secretary, but now I find them really useful. 19/07/2011 00:24
  - Div/Gr
25 msgs.
Child's coach
problem is i hired the best of the best and firing them cost too much 19/07/2011 00:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
190 msgs.
Substitute
What are the benefits of a better scout/coach sec? Do they find more players? Do they find players faster? Do they find better players? 19/07/2011 19:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
530 msgs.
MVP of the game
Fargone said:
What are the benefits of a better scout/coach sec? Do they find more players? Do they find players faster? Do they find better players?

They are supposed to find more players and they do find players a lot faster.
19/07/2011 19:53
  - Div/Gr
2608 msgs.
Best scorer
GunnerNic said:
As you are new to the game, you are probably right, you dont need to have an expensive scout, sec or for that matter doc finance psych or physio.
Get to know how your training works and have a good coach and junior coach, the others can be cheapies for now. As you get better and more competitive in higher divisions you can hire better staff.
Concentrate on upgrading your stadium and buying young players with good progression.

Premier League 2012 final table in my humble opinion:

1. Man Utd
2. Man City
3. Liverpool
4. Arsenal
5. Chelsea
6. Tottenham

I like that one. Liverpool will come back in the top 4 next season. YNWA.
But i think the winner of the league will be either Chelsea or Man utd again but we never know in that league
20/07/2011 08:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
21 msgs.
Child's coach
Liverpool is being underestimated here even if its put at the third rank.
This time the king is with us!
YNWA!!
20/07/2011 19:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
1835 msgs.
International
I'm liking all the Liverpool love. 20/07/2011 20:35
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1