Go to page 1
  Forum » General » i need you to help me out here Date
Username
18 msgs.
Cadet
i have send you guys mail and no one could get back to me its my team is FC Barcelone my best striker Anthony Miller i can not fine him on my list for weeks now and he's on Shortlist why is that and when will he be back cos i missed him so much i need to know what going on 23/07/2011 19:10
  - Div/Gr
142 msgs.
Substitute
If you check your sales you will see that Anthony Miller was bought through Hostile Clause by FC Barcelone on July 7th. 23/07/2011 19:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
18 msgs.
Cadet
what is the meaning for Hostile Clause and i never wanna sell him how did that happened 23/07/2011 19:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
2440 msgs.
Best scorer
Some team payed the entire release clause when that happens you cant reply the offer your player will go to his new team past 24 hours. Thats why you have to pay your player a good sallary so they have a good release clause that no one will pay or if they pay it you get very goofd money. Greetings
23/07/2011 19:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
mickeysky0091980 said:
what is the meaning for Hostile Clause and i never wanna sell him how did that happened

Again somebody else playing since March who can't read the forums especially the 'FAQ and Tutorials' section. But now they have a problem they can post here.

Here's a tip, read up on the game. If you didn't know about this then there's probably quite a lot you don't know about.
23/07/2011 20:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
715 msgs.
MVP of the game
Don't fret too much. I had the exact same thing happen to me, except they took my best young defender.
Live and learn.
I still wish there was some sort of salary cap so the same person could not do this TOO much.
24/07/2011 02:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
45 msgs.
Child's coach
Godson said:
mickeysky0091980 said:
what is the meaning for Hostile Clause and i never wanna sell him how did that happened

Again somebody else playing since March who can't read the forums especially the 'FAQ and Tutorials' section. But now they have a problem they can post here.

Here's a tip, read up on the game. If you didn't know about this then there's probably quite a lot you don't know about.

I think the most of us learned it the hard way to be honest...
24/07/2011 22:09
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1