Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Suggestions » NEW SUMMARISED SUGGESTIONS Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
So this is the final list of suggestions as per me. Request to all managers to comment so that a final version can be made… And ipefully will get them implemented.
1. For youths
----> Stats for youth players.
----> Game summary for the youth matches.
----> Provision for the whole youth team to play in friendlies.
----> Option to sale the resigned juniors

2. Provision of resigning from team rather than waiting in red for 2 weeks or wait for the reply of Admins regarding this.

3. More paying options for purchasing golden balls then available right now as many managers especially in Africa don’t have the options to buy golden balls with the current means available.

4. Private League
----> New leagues to be on the first page rather than opposite.
----> Deletion of all 0 members private league on a weekly or by-weekly basis.

5. Partners limited to the number of general seating available as there are cases when general seating’s are just 18,000 but there are more than 70,000 partners holding the seats.

6. Mangers who are not online for more than 2 weeks, all the players taken on loan by them should return to original team.

7. Option for Home and Away Kits rather than changing everytime one desire to have different kits.

8. Schedule Line-up ahead of time (like training).

9. Reduce time to determine inactive user ( I think 1 month is enough)

10. Compensation for suspended games. The team because of who the game was suspended but bear for the financial loss of the opposing team.

11. Personalize uniform with logo.

12. Time when Temp Promotion is going to expire to be shown on the player screen.

13. World Cup. http://uk.strikermanager.com/foros/hilo.php?id=258333

14. Flexible filters in market and Type exact value into boxes instead of using rockers. Just like in mobile version.

15. Icon for direct purchase players rather than inserting the full amount of clause. (Quick and easy)

16. Fix the time on upper right.

17. Improve Manager Ratings and a basis to be defined who that is being calculated.

18. Game timing to be held in evening of home time zone.

19. Admins disclose about any prevailing problem and take suggestions from thousands of player playing the game.

20. For Mobile
a. Non-Flash Forecast Option for mobile
b. Rectification of scorer in game. (It’s always 0-0)
c. Kits to be shown in the simulator like in normal version

21. New Managers given the link to FAQ and a lock so that they can’t post in forums for one week.

22. Self adjusting time of replacement in match rather than the existing 3 and a 5% boost to motivation for the player roped in and a consecutive 5% reduction for the one sent out.

23. Option to lend a player for a game rather than the whole season for a fee.

Edited by bluegene 11-08-2011 11:23

Edited by bluegene 19-08-2011 08:24
10/08/2011 16:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
It would be nice if the active managers reply to this and maybe can rope in some admins by that.

And someone with pack manager can post this on striker news... (Will get somethin else to read than the ongoings of a private league )
10/08/2011 16:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
1848 msgs.
International
Although I agree that some of these suggestions should be actioned, I think we're better off waiting until next season when the new simulator (hopefully) has been launched bug free to discuss which ones. I think the developers will be working solidly towards the new simulator until that point and are unlikely to be doing much else. 10/08/2011 19:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
2737 msgs.
Best scorer
Betting in private leagues=very bad idea

Will lead to fixing games, and players teaming up to make more money by betting on certain games. Also, it could be really difficult to catch it if players use a means of communication other than SM

Other points:

Get a message from coach sec. when your auctioned player isn't sold so you can auction him again.

I'd like to see the bid page when I click on a player in an auction even if I'm in the red zone. (It makes checking the players stats faster than going to the team then opening that player's profile)

Edited by solirocket 10-08-2011 20:24
10/08/2011 20:11
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
So the bidding thing is out and added lending for one game suggestion. 11/08/2011 11:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
How bout the idea of having up to 3 rivals that show up on your page like fans?
12/08/2011 05:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Nice one... And won't b difficult to add i think... 13/08/2011 04:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
How about a status update on the manager home screen...

Like the players you want to sale.

Or inviting everybody to friendlies..

Or just boasting about you last night win over superior competitor.. (rare chances of this though)..
14/08/2011 10:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
221 msgs.
Substitute
I think it would be nice if managers can 'show interest in players'.
So when manager A has shortlisted a player of team B, it is shown at the player's page so manager B can see it.
16/08/2011 16:53
  Kings XI Punjab - Div1/Gr1
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Then the manager might get warning n increase players salary .... Will take out the fun in hostile 16/08/2011 16:59
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2