Go to page 1
  Forum » Suggestions » Idea about an auction. Date
Username
101 msgs.
Substitute
It isnt really fair for the owner to cancel the auction when there is few hours left for the auction to finish.
So for example: Auction Ends: Today 3:44 Auction Ends, and there are maybe like 2 bids on that player, and the owner cancels/closes the auction when few minutes or maybe atleast few hours are left.

So thats why i think we should have a time period where the owner has the option if they want they can cancel the auction, not leave it towards the end, and re-auction the same player and hope for better results.
20/08/2011 15:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
187 msgs.
Substitute
Once a player bids on the player you cant cancel the auction. However, you can also bid on the same player to win him back on your team or to raise the price. 20/08/2011 16:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
101 msgs.
Substitute
weird... because when i got back to the auction, that auction timer changed to tuesday, instead of today. and also the price of the player increased dramatically when before it was only 3.6 mil. 20/08/2011 16:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
187 msgs.
Substitute
Armenia!! said:
weird... because when i got back to the auction, that auction timer changed to tuesday, instead of today. and also the price of the player increased dramatically when before it was only 3.6 mil.

You might have looked at the timer in the for sale section that shows the most recent bid.
20/08/2011 16:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
101 msgs.
Substitute
i really doubt it. the bid was maybe around 3 mil, then few hours later i check from same guy selling it for way more and this was all before i the auction was being finished. 21/08/2011 02:55
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1