Go to page 1
  Forum » Challenges » Striker News. Date
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
It is eventually coming the "GANGSTAR LEAGUE" which will commerce on the 16th of September. Right now the list of teams that will be playing in the league are out with some reserve teams. The likes of BACK OFF (tolufc), Dark Brazil F. C (Kaka 101), Fount Fc (El mbata), SUPER STRIKERS FC (Ramzero) , Manchester united Fc (messi#09) and Real Madrid (Primal) which are ready to torn apart their opponents which will take them for granted. The registration is 500.000 the top three share the goods whiles the weak manager walk home empty handed with no tears. Follow me for more news are coming when the striker manager EL CLASICOS start thank you all. 23/08/2011 22:40
  - Div/Gr
Username
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
nice one ram but no shadow strike inluded? 23/08/2011 22:45
  - Div/Gr
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
Sorry Bro its because i use the list of teams which are written down. 23/08/2011 22:53
  - Div/Gr
Username
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
i am on it. i made the league too but its a great article anyway 23/08/2011 22:55
  - Div/Gr
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
Thanks man your name will be the first on the list for the next article. 23/08/2011 23:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
ok good thx and around september 13 make a preivew for the fisrt weekend of it 23/08/2011 23:06
  - Div/Gr
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
Worry not it will be very interesting. 23/08/2011 23:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
good good good now go do ur starting line up on our fourm 23/08/2011 23:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
769 msgs.
MVP of the game
With the next private league starting up early next season, named "the gangsters" having a very good feel around it, even attracting timmy messi who will become a former pirate after this season to join this league. you may think its full of a bunch of weirdoes but its actually a good league. Our goal is not to challenge pirates and to make ninjas mad aswell as prove we are better then cello g's "whatever league". So to introduce u guys i will make some team bios.

First team up is Joshua Stars managed by the "new messifan" shadow strike.
Team Name: Joshua Stars
Star Men: Terry Hassel LIM 65/18, Andre Mims CF 39/25, Steve Robson LDF 44/31, Anthony Baptiste
Playing Style: Attack minded, horrible defense, odd formations
Player to watch: Terry Hassel because: He is a great LIM with a forcast saying he will be a 76 not too long from now plus the fact that he has already been elected as the new captain for next season and him being nicknamed as the next Zinedine Zidane (get ready for some headbutts).
Prediction: 4th

Next team is managed by kaka101 ranked 11 and he is known for being the biggest surprise in the rankings
Team Name: Dark Brazil F.C.
Star Men: Sebastiao Bigode LIM 56/23, Leonardo Menezes IM 58/26, Edmundo Martim RW 47/22, Tobias Bothe RF 37/22
Playing style: Similar Line-up every game, Not much depth, Great midfield and attack
Player to watch: Sebastio Biogode because: He is the next hassel, a LIM, young and potential to be in the 70s in a few seasons and he has already shown is incredible passing skills and taken MVP from Leonardo Menezes the older and the son of the current brazil coach Meno Menezes.
Prediction: 2nd

So there are our first 2 team bios! 2 more will be comming next week. Untill then cya!
27/08/2011 04:12
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1