How do you agree with this topic?
Completely
Almost All
Fair
Not at all
Don't care about Private Leagues
28 msgs.
Child's coach
I don't think it's fair that STRIKER MANAGER allowed to start a private league with only 1 team playing for them self in a typical Private League. Those type of leagues are full of lack of competition! As some say it's cheating, Private Leagues need to be competitive, more challenged, better reward, and more leagues, that's the biggest issue, because more people are joining..
I invited a friend of mine to this game, he was glad to join but, one thing he wasn't glad was joining private league. He had a hard time choosing a league, because of those affective empty leagues, leagues with no available match, some with no rewards, lack of competition and more non-sense that I can't even thing off. But come people we need room for new comers, they should be welcomed! not like other complicated Sport Managing Multi-Games.
I expect change for the next season we gotta make some changes.

#Users who can create competitive leagues, please..
28/08/2011 06:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

Don't talk about fair....

You expect change next season? How about a suggestion instead of a complaint.

Also, seriously, have you looked at the challenge forum?

Finally, you leave out the choice.... "what am I supposed to be agreeing with?"
28/08/2011 08:05
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
just make a league on your own... ever since the thread for int'l 55 "new league for next season" that was set up last season, people are picking up this trend and pre-making organized leagues of active managers. Admins have nothing to do about this, they gave us players the system, we just gotta work with it now. Instead of complaining here about it, rather go and make a thread to start a new private league for next season and gather 13 other players in one place and you will have one very active league.

Don't be lazy, it takes very little to get a very active and competitive league up and going
28/08/2011 16:34
  - Div/Gr
28 msgs.
Child's coach
You make no sense. 28/08/2011 17:20
  - Div/Gr
28 msgs.
Child's coach
I assume but, just tell me.. I'd tried to make my own league but it only let 4teams.
Have you even complete reading the topic? or you did just stop at the second paragraph?

Edited by Durenk 28-08-2011 17:24
28/08/2011 17:23
  - Div/Gr
Username
1798 msgs.
International
I read your topic. The private league will only let you have 4 teams right now as there's not enough of time left in this season for 14 teams to play eachother, so instead of complaining, organize a league for the new season, if you will start it on the 1st day of new season, you will be able to invite 13 teams (14 total) in league and will have competitive matches all season long. Just organize it now as hoping that people will join on their own is pointless, those who use forum will mostly stay active and if they pre-sign up, it's likely they will stick around till next season and play good games against you. 28/08/2011 17:55
  - Div/Gr
28 msgs.
Child's coach
Ok, Thanks in advanced. Next season I'll be creating many active leagues for the users. 28/08/2011 18:10
  - Div/Gr
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball
By very little effort, Horath showed up and said "who wants to be in a competitive league of people around avg 50-55"

Then he was set on by a group of people starving for attention.

Horath's brilliance was doing it first.

Edited by rebsiot 28-08-2011 20:23
28/08/2011 20:22
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1