Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22
  Forum » General » New simulator and updates season 4 Date
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
Dear Users,

We look forward to receiving your valuable feedback about the new simulator and updates for continuous improvement.

Feel free to comment and let us know what you think in this post.

Greetings
07/09/2011 12:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Frankly I do not think it is a good idea to wait for 8,000 experience points before direct transfers and hostile clauses can be made, but this is mainly because I do not understand the manager experience system. If this could be briefly explained that'd be wonderful. 07/09/2011 12:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
@ranru said:
Dear Users,

We look forward to receiving your valuable feedback about the new simulator and updates for continuous improvement.

Greetings

07/09/2011 12:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Can't wait for it. Just hope it's free of all the bugs.. 07/09/2011 12:45
  - Div/Gr
Admin
275 msgs.
First-team player
hewhoamareismyself said:
Frankly I do not think it is a good idea to wait for 8,000 experience points before direct transfers and hostile clauses can be made, but this is mainly because I do not understand the manager experience system. If this could be briefly explained that'd be wonderful.

Basicly you win experience by making goals to other teams. You lose experience reciving goals. The goals scored to a more popular teams earn more experience points.

We changed this same thing last season in the spanish server and is working very well.
07/09/2011 12:46
  Team 139702ffgds - Div4/Gr63
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
LUIS8881 said:
@ranru said:
Dear Users,

Greetings

I really hate the people that just blankly quote, the odd thing is I don't know why.

Anyway, love the explanation of the new simulator, next season is going to be the best. I'd like a little clarification on "shooters" are these the guys to take penalties and stuff? And can you have a person take a free kick from a specified range with these newfangled advanced tactics?

tl

Also @Internat thank you for the clarification, but if you drop below 8000 does that mean from then on will it be impossible to be hostiled?

Edited by hewhoamareismyself 07-09-2011 12:50
07/09/2011 12:48
  - Div/Gr
Username
2737 msgs.
Best scorer
Oh god. This is good and bad. Now I need to play another few hundred games in the next couple of days on the beta server to be ready for this.

I have two questions:

Training was very low on the beta server. I havent seen a player increase by more than 0.15, is that how it will be or was that just a bug?

I was not able to see the game simulations (a few others had the same problem). Is that gonna be fixed or will we just have stats to analyze games from?
07/09/2011 12:54
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy

Greetings
07/09/2011 12:55
  - Div/Gr
8 msgs.
Cadet
I hope this will not affect we that are using mobile phones 07/09/2011 13:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
369 msgs.
First-team player
hewhoamareismyself said:
LUIS8881 said:
@ranru said:

I'd like a little clarification on "shooters" are these the guys to take penalties and stuff?

Yes they are.
Greetings
07/09/2011 13:04
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4 ... 22