Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » When can I play a friendly? Date
Username
5205 msgs.
Golden Ball
In Striker Manager, there are 4 kinds of games:

1) League Games
These are always on Monday, Wednesday and Friday throughout the season
2) Striker Cup Games
These are always on Tuesday and Thursday until your team loses a match and is eliminated
3) Private League Games
These are always on Saturday and Sunday. The number of matches depends on the size of your league. Leagues with 14 teams will play every Saturday and Sunday, smaller leagues will play on the weekends at the start of the season.
4) Friendly matches
These games can be used to fill in a day that does not already contain a game.

At the beginning of the season, here are the days that you can request a friendly:

if you OR your opponent are still in the striker cup and you OR your opponent have a private league:
NO DAYS!

if you OR your opponent are still in the striker cup and both you AND your opponent do NOT have a private league:
Saturday, Sunday

if you AND your opponent have been ELIMINATED from the striker cup and you OR your opponent has a private league:
Tuesday, Thursday

If you AND your opponent are eliminated from the striker cup and both you AND your opponent do not have a private league:
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday

To find out whether a team is available for a friendly, please check to see if they have any dates available by clicking "Friendly" under the Negotiate menu.

In addition, it is also possible to not receive friendly requests. If you have correctly read the above and are still experiencing difficulties arranging a friendly with another user, ask the other user to click this link (you will need to send them the link in a message):
http://en.strikermanager.com/partidosamistososaccion.php?accion=norecibir

Alternatively, ask the other user to complete the above process themselves by asking them to go to the below link and click "RECEIVE REQUESTS" at the top of the screen
http://en.strikermanager.com/partidosamistosos.php.

Edited by @CelloG 02-10-2011 06:06

Edited by @sicox86 20-01-2022 11:09
02/10/2011 06:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Thanks. I'll be showing noobs in the chat this post all the time. 02/10/2011 12:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
how can i play the game?should i wait till the date or i can play anytime? 02/10/2011 19:32
  - Div/Gr
935 msgs.
MVP of the game
u got to wait till available time 02/10/2011 19:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
everytime i am sending a friendly match request there's an option if HOME or VISITOR.

i'm just confused, if i choose HOME whose HOME is it? My Home and or my opponents home? and if i choose VISITOR who'll be the visitor is it me or the one that i am sending a friendly match request?

sorry i'm just a newbie..
10/10/2011 19:41
  - Div/Gr
Username
5205 msgs.
Golden Ball
Home is at your stadium, visitor is at their stadium. The same is true of requests. 10/10/2011 20:31
  - Div/Gr
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
Ohhh okay.. Thanks.. 10/10/2011 22:02
  - Div/Gr
Username
138 msgs.
Substitute
I only have a few friendlies scheduled for the next few available slots but can't seem to arrange any more matches - everyone I look at has no available slots - and I have looked at lots of people in different leagues and everyone posting wanting friendlies on the forum... 11/10/2011 08:25
  - Div/Gr
90 msgs.
Rookie
Mike Bassett (football manager said:
I only have a few friendlies scheduled for the next few available slots but can't seem to arrange any more matches - everyone I look at has no available slots - and I have looked at lots of people in different leagues and everyone posting wanting friendlies on the forum...

are u still in the striker's cup cos really u don't have available date for friendlies
11/10/2011 15:20
  - Div/Gr
Username
138 msgs.
Substitute
no, I got hammered in the first round... I'm losing out on income 11/10/2011 15:49
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2