Go to page 1
  Forum » Off-topic » FC Ubuntu - Short Interaction Date
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This time i have our current Striker cup finalist FC Ubuntu before you, I seriously did not expect him to reply me so i just sent him a message with some soft questions, to my surprise he did answer me and here are his answers. This is strictly a formal interaction but not an interview and i thank him for taking trouble of answering my questions.

Q. About Striker Cup this year, which match made you most tensed?

A. Playing Castelló Eleven was the most tense. With a seemingly inferior team, I was a goal and a man down. Somehow, I was able to equalize and win on penalties.

Q. You were semifinalist in last Striker cup what did yo feel when you lost at that level?

A. In the last Striker Cup, I wasn't looking at the calender. I just kept playing the next game and lost narrowly to a very strong opponent. I didn't feel bad because I didn't expect to win the game.

Q. What do u think of your next Striker cup rival, he is strong when compared to you?(Chichotero, http://uk.strikermanager.com/usuario.php?id=10322292)

A. That's a question with an obvious answer. My opponent plays in a higher division with some of the best teams in Striker Manager, yet, he hasn't lost a league game all season. That says it all.

Q. I guess u have been on Striker for a long time, what does Striker mean to you in your daily life?

A. Having to play a game almost everyday makes Striker Manager interestingly demanding when compared to other games such as Fantasy Football.

Q. Can we expect you to stay here for another two seasons?

A. I have been here for three seasons, but from next season, I may not be as active as I have been due to numerous commitments. However, I do not plan to quit soon, Well, next season, I'll probably get some golden balls and automate most processes. I will still strive to win my league and go all the way in the Striker Cup. A lot will depend on the changes the developers would have made in the game.

Stay tuned for interviews from another finalist Chichotero.....
10/12/2011 13:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
2108 msgs.
Best scorer
Glad to see so many of these, but maybe we could have 1 thread that's a collection of all of them rather than a new thread for each interview?
10/12/2011 14:32
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Great interview , i like this 1
And Ubutun , you should get Pack manager , very helpful when you're busy ^_^
10/12/2011 14:34
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
hewhoamareismyself said:
Glad to see so many of these, but maybe we could have 1 thread that's a collection of all of them rather than a new thread for each interview?

Hmm there is a suggestion to put on a Interview forum which is already on Spanish server, i do not know what is the progress of that issue.
10/12/2011 15:47
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1