Forum » Off-topic » Interview - Chichotero Date
How was this one...??
Good to read
Do it better next time
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
Here is our hot favorite and the Striker finalist of the season... CHICHOTERO. I thank him for taking time and answering my silly little questions. Do you believe it I even made a stupid attempt to translate all my questions into Spanglish using Google (I think sentence structure of Spanish is different from English so it became Spanglish) but he replied me in good English. Here we GOOOOOOOOOOO.........

Q. About Striker Cup this year, which match made you most tensed

> Without doubt, the match against @rebsiot. I won thanks to a penalty at the last minute of the game

Q. What do u think of your next Striker cup rival, he is not strong when compared to you?

> I think if he has reached the final, should be on merit. My team has more average, but in this game you never know what can happen

Q. I guess u have been on Striker for a long time, are you not bored with it?

> No, it's a game that I love. In the Spanish Striker game for over two years

Q. Any plans of leaving Liga Hardcore? You have no competition there.

> No, I play with who I want to play. They are all great managers and experienced

Q. In reply to my first message you replied me that you were in a pub, can we know with whom you were in pub? (Answer this only if you are comfortable)

> I was with some friends. Normally the Friday night we met and there is always a laptop where to video or Striker

Q. You a long unbeaten streak, Who do you think is the biggest threat to your streak?

> I'm sure this week will break my streak. I have 3 tough opponents in the league and I have to book holder for the cup match

Q. Do you know any of the Striker Manager players in real life?

> The International Striker, no. The Spanish Striker I have several personal friends playing on it.

Q. If you know any of them, could you please tell a bit about him/her and is he/her a good friend of yours?

> I am from a small town and several of my friends there to play Striker, so that I know of a lifetime.

Q. What is the most awkward situation you were in your life outside SM?

> Currently, I think I have much luck because I have health and work. Love is another matter ... The only unpleasant so far has been the death of some people in my family. But that's life

Q. Which football team you hate most in real life and what is the team that you admire most?

> I do not particularly hate any football club, although I am a follower of Real Madrid and I always want that Barca lost. On the other hand, am a lover of football and I like to see a lot of games for all leagues.

That's the news from the plains of Spain. Hope u enjoyed it n thanks again to Chichotero.

Do not forget to leave the feedback... ur constructive criticism is always welcome...
11/12/2011 18:08
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
Very nice ^_^ 11/12/2011 18:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
9258 msgs.
Golden Ball
Chichotero said:
Q. Any plans of leaving Liga Hardcore? You have no competition there.

> No, I play with who I want to play. They are all great managers and experienced

Nice

Good luck for the final
11/12/2011 19:05
  0, - Div2/Gr2
Username
1218 msgs.
International
Me sorprende el ingles de Chicho jajaja. Animo que tu si te mereces ser el campeon de esta copa!!!!!!!!!! 11/12/2011 19:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
J. A. Camacho said:
Me sorprende el ingles de Chicho jajaja. Animo que tu si te mereces ser el campeon de esta copa!!!!!!!!!!

Haaaha it's the rule here only English on forums beware of the rule...!!
11/12/2011 19:47
  - Div/Gr
Username
4668 msgs.
Best scorer
Good Luck Chichotero in the Cup finals 11/12/2011 21:17
  - Div/Gr
Username
1949 msgs.
International
J. A. Camacho said:
Me sorprende el ingles de Chicho jajaja. Animo que tu si te mereces ser el campeon de esta copa!!!!!!!!!!

Google traductor does miracles
11/12/2011 22:42
  - Div/Gr
Username
1949 msgs.
International
Thank you to everybody 11/12/2011 22:43
  - Div/Gr
Username
580 msgs.
MVP of the game
nice interview vij... i felt it was more on the official lines than fun... but i guess language was a hindrance in this case...

keep it up...

12/12/2011 23:04
  - Div/Gr
Username
747 msgs.
MVP of the game
Greets! Nice interview, hope we can have an interview thread soon 13/12/2011 01:28
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2