Language
Questioning
photo shoot( search)
Interviewee ( ppl who get interview)
Others
Username
290 msgs.
First-team player
A good atmosphere in Cedar Stadium as PHEONIX E@GLE received a visit from their rival from india,Gene Blast. But the home side scream with victory as they managed to get 2 goals after halftime.This what Gene Blast manager @bluegene have to say about controversional freindly.
Match record : http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=4165616&accion=simul

<Andreas_boas> how do you think your player performed on the game ?
<@bluegene> Our forwards play super bad,lack of posession,stray pass..will kick them in nuts

<Andreas_boas> There was numerous chance for your team to gain something from the game,what would you say about some of the clear chance but was cancel out by foul from the opposing team,is it a bad refering,shud have it been carded ?
<@bluegene> refree was stupid to allow an offside when the ball bounced off the GK,but other than that it's a dailly basis for a referee

<Andreas_boas> would this loss effect your game in your effort to claim your league title ?
<@bluegene>No, i dont think so, and I'll make up to todays loss by beating a merc on monday, Watchout !!

<Andreas_boas> Finally,which is more burden for Pirate to gain an uphold agaisnt the Ninja and Merc
<@bluegene> 3. Mercs got good squad and ninjas got unity. We pirates got both, so i dont think its a burden for us pirates

With 1 game loss, @bluegene need to focused on their next league game, as only 2 point seperating him and his title, I'm Andreas_Boas from Stadium Gallore TV.

David Köhrmann of PHEONIX E@GLE in pre match training

PHEONIX E@GLE loyal suporters cheered after 2 goal victory

"Bishos Angel" making save

* all right reserved,editing are trademarks of Stadium Gallore TV

Edited by Andreas_boas 20-12-2011 13:53
20/12/2011 13:51
  - Div/Gr
241 msgs.
Substitute
The interview needs to be longer I think. Its a good start to your career though xD keep up the good work! you never know, best interview mabye an additional catorgary judged by me published in the awards ceremony 20/12/2011 15:51
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
can i comment..??!! 20/12/2011 17:08
  - Div/Gr
Username
290 msgs.
First-team player
sure lol
20/12/2011 17:27
  - Div/Gr