Rate
1-3
4-6
7-8
9-10
Username
290 msgs.
First-team player
The Sun heat's up as The !ncredibles F.C travel to tropical Malaysia for a freindly game of football.Crowd are astonished as the home team manage to win comfortably 4-0.Though loosing,The !ncredibles F.C manager ,shariq97 still showing slight joy.This want he has to say
Match Record : http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=4164595&accion=simul

<Andreas_boas> what can you conclude from your player based on the game result ?
<shariq97> my player ......... they have been training hard and the team has sighed some good players and has made some very good transactions ........so over all things need to be put in right places.....hope so the team does well in the next season

<Andreas_boas> are you adjusting well within your club
<shariq97> it has just been less than a month so i have to to keep things in place ..........i have been working on them and also have overcome some of the problems as this is the season end my players will get some rest and soon they will be back on the field next season with a BANG!!!

<Andreas_boas> How excatly are you planning to give a BANG !! for next season
<shariq97> How excatly are we planning to give a BANG !! for next season
>>BANGGG.!!!!!!!...this has to be a big one for the team and the management or else we can not move further in the game we need have been working out things so this is a promise for our fans .........

<Andreas_boas>The fans arent quite happy with your overall result....what action would you take
<shariq97>yes...we have been unsuccessful in wining the hearts of our fans as said the team has to get into good shape and hope we will win their hearts in future

Being a manager is'nt easy, as prooven by shariq97, but through failure, you will get succes as Failure is the Mother of Succes.Im Andreas_Boas reporting for Stadium Gallore TV

The !ncredible F.C being lectured by the team coach

Eduard Chayank from M-Team FC performing basic pre-match drill

Fans come to show some supports

*All rights reserved,ediited
20/12/2011 18:36
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1