Go to page 1, 2
  Forum » Off-topic » An different kind of interview ;D Date
What did you think?
Good, I had a laugh
Not bad, you're a bit crazy though
S**t , your even worse then Vijji!
241 msgs.
Substitute
Alot of interviews are springing up, so I'm going to do one... of myself!

Q. What made you start striker manager and how does it effect your daily life?
A. Well i was browsing one day, being bored as usual, and thought (like alot of newbies) it would be like FIFA. However I was wrong, and am thoroughly surprised at my enjoyment of this as I dont like football manager games xD My daily routine is Wake up, SM, shower, breakfast, SM, go to college, SM in lessons, SM on the way home, get home, eat, SM all night, bed, quick check of SM in bed... so, alot xD

Q. What inspires you to come up with all these ideas?
A. Well I think its in my nature to try and entertain, and it pleasures me to get a good comment every now and then. I think if every 'active manager' came out of their shell, scrolled the forum, pooped up in a chatroom every now and then, their experience would vastly improved. If i can make a difference to people's game, I will, its nice to see alot of new managers amongst us.

Q. What is the most tense game you have had?
A. 4 games before the end of my season, I was 2 points behind 1st in my league, with the rest of the league bots, so whoever won, won the league, so i was nervously watching it via android, gladly I won, and furthermore won my league (div 7 finishes a week early DX)

Q. How do you think the android app performs?
A. It's ok, you can only view text commentary rather than watching the sim, and it goes wrong sometimes, but its adequate, I know alot of work is put into it.

Q. Do you like tomatoes?
A. Yes.

Q.How long do you plan to keep playing this game?
A. Probably until September, as I will be off to university then, who knows, i still might have time to play

Q. And finally... who has the most nominations for the awards?
A. That's for me to know and you to find out there will be some 'bonus awards' that me and a second person has decided, these are just for fun so dont get all arsey if you don't win one xD

Thanks you, and goodnight
21/12/2011 13:07
  - Div/Gr
Username
612 msgs.
MVP of the game
Ethena, I had a good laugh. It was an interesting read must be said, more of a true interview than the rest I have read on the forum, eventhough it was you interviewing yourself.

My biggest laugh though came with this comment "I think if every 'active manager' came out of their shell, scrolled the forum, pooped up in a chatroom every now and then, their experience would vastly improved"

I don't think pooping up in a chat room will improve everyone's experience. LOL I get what you were trying to say but I had to laugh.
21/12/2011 13:33
  - Div/Gr
241 msgs.
Substitute
Holy mother of god what have I done??? well, you can safely say, the troll squad (Uruguay, vijji, Dee & patient) poop the chatroom but everyone else pops up
Thanks for the feedback
21/12/2011 14:31
  - Div/Gr
608 msgs.
MVP of the game
ethena5 said:
Holy mother of god what have I done??? well, you can safely say, the troll squad (Uruguay, vijji, Dee & patient) poop the chatroom but everyone else pops up
Thanks for the feedback

I'm not in the Troll Squad!
21/12/2011 17:28
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
I am going to sue ethena for infringement of copyright material, these are all my questions which were asked by Me in your interview yesterday. Hmm then i am not going to post ur interview... 21/12/2011 17:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
ethena5 said:

A. Well i was browsing one day, being bored as usual, and thought (like alot of newbies) it would be like FIFA. However I was wrong, and am thoroughly surprised at my enjoyment of this as I dont like football manager games xD My daily routine is Wake up, SM, shower, breakfast, SM, go to college, SM in lessons, SM on the way home, get home, eat, SM all night, bed, quick check of SM in bed... so, alot xD

A. Well I think its in my nature to try and entertain, and it pleasures me to get a good comment every now and then. I think if every 'active manager' came out of their shell, scrolled the forum, pooped up in a chatroom every now and then, their experience would vastly improved. If i can make a difference to people's game, I will, its nice to see alot of new managers amongst us.

A. 4 games before the end of my season, I was 2 points behind 1st in my league, with the rest of the league bots, so whoever won, won the league, so i was nervously watching it via android, gladly I won, and furthermore won my league (div 7 finishes a week early DX)

A. It's ok, you can only view text commentary rather than watching the sim, and it goes wrong sometimes, but its adequate, I know alot of work is put into it.

Q. Do you like tomatoes?
A. Yes.

A. Probably until September, as I will be off to university then, who knows, i still might have time to play

A. That's for me to know and you to find out there will be some 'bonus awards' that me and a second person has decided, these are just for fun so dont get all arsey if you don't win one xD

21/12/2011 17:33
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
ethena5 said:

Q. Do you like tomatoes?
A. Yes.

21/12/2011 17:33
  - Div/Gr
241 msgs.
Substitute
Thank you for reposting my interview twice... on my thread... 21/12/2011 17:37
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
But why the hell does this happen so often with me... God!
I have been thinking of this one from the time I started my interviews and u just looted my idea again.!!!
21/12/2011 17:39
  - Div/Gr
241 msgs.
Substitute
well obviously I act on my ideas and you dont hehehe anyway, you interviewing yourself would be BORING
21/12/2011 17:41
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2