RATE
1-3
4-6
7-8
9-10
Username
290 msgs.
First-team player
Bounty of goal, as we travel to Kannankara Arena,India for a game between 2 heavyweights of DIv 6 Gr 242 go head to toe. A clear win of 5-3 goes to SELL MANY STRIKERS as their performance make the crowd goes wild.
Match Record : http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=2906979&accion=simul

<Andreas_boas> what do you think of your player performance in your last matches ?
<akhilshah> I have been Winning with at least a Difference of 2 Goals in every game
<akhilshah> My CFs are doing Good nowadays

<Andreas_boas> you're striker "AKHIL" is you're current top scorer,would you ever consider selling him
<akhilshah> y not, if i can get a good money on him,i'll buy new striker and rename it "AKHIL"

<Andreas_boas> as a team that is inline for promotion, what do you think chalenges that lies ahead and how will you compose with it ?
<akhilshah> uhmmm.... the biggest challenge for me right now is getting some High Training seniors. I need some LIM and RIM who can score
<akhilshah> My LIMS and RIM arent scoring.
<akhilshah> They badly need to start scoring

<Andreas_boas> any comment about you opponent performance ?
<akhilshah> Since the day this season started, i have been saying that there is no competetion for me in my Board
<akhilshah> u can see i have not lost a single game in my league

<Andreas_boas> Last question, what will you want to see in your next season and how can you gain it ?
<akhilshah> I would like to get Promotions every season and i will achieve it by playing with Brain.
<akhilshah> I would also like to see that @ in front of my name, like @akhilshah, And now i think this is possible as we have seen many @s nowadays in Div.6 and Div.7. I dunno hw i will get dat @

<Andreas_boas> thnx for interviewing with us.Stadium Gallore TV wishi u all the best
<akhilshah>
<akhilshah> Anytym

Clear streak as SELL MANY STRIKERS manage to get a perfert record on league board.With the new season lies beyond the horizon,akhilshah is looking forward for another round. Im Andreas_boas for Stadium Gallore TV

Antawn Bostai of Kanz FC was beaten of a 5-3 beating

SELL MANY STRIKERS celebrating their 5th goal of the game

Scary looking* Fans of SELL MANY STRIKERS

All rights reseved,editted by Stadium Gallore TV

Edited by Andreas_boas 23-12-2011 18:45

Edited by Andreas_boas 24-12-2011 10:37
23/12/2011 17:29
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1