Forum » Off-topic » Interview - Seller of Best Players on SM (TM) Date
How was this one
Good
Do it better
Bad
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
This time we have a rarely speaking and one of the best managers we have on SM, @ fonsilz_in_.
We should thank @Dnsvnsk for taking the trouble of translating my questions to fonsilz and his answers to me and also helped in editing the interview, sure Dnsvnsk has got more talent than just killing SManians . So I feel like starting it after saying 'ALL HAIL @Dnsvnsk"

<vijji> The first question is are you @ in Spanish server too?

<@ fonsilz_in_> I've playing striker for a long time, now on the spanish server i am on div 1 and I've got lots of experience, but there are a lot of @ and very good ones, in this moments i'm not @ on the spanish server, I'll probably be one day, I'd like it.

<vijji> Is not it difficult to handle as @ in here?

<@ fonsilz_in_> No, it has easy things and hard things, as everything. There are a lot of partners that have been playing for a long time and are very ready, I make things easier and I try to help all that managers that have a problem with the game

Now our fonsilz started to question me back
<@fonsilz_in_> Why do you make interviews (seeing straight at the monitor for reply, for a second or so i thought i saw his eyes on my screen )

<vijji>> I love to study people, it’s a way people can know u better

<@fonsilz_in_> is there any previous interview?
*I gave him bisho’s interview*
Now fonsilz’s mood has changed ( ---> ) and says
<@fonsilz_in_> it's funny, in other games interviews are made too, it is good to know the managers
Now I got the permission from him to continue my interview.

<vijji> Do you know that recently you own an award here?

<@fonsilz_in_> i didn't know, which one? haha

<vijji> see this http://uk.strikermanager.com/inicio.php?accion=/noticias_periodico.php%3Ftipo%3Dperiodico%26id_noticia%3D396%26inside%3D1. Dark Cloak for the person who says nothing, but everything in a sentance: @Fonsilz_in_
<vijji> those were done by ethena5
<@fonsilz_in_> why?

<vijji> it was a fun thing done by people as you always say 'I sell best players in the game'
Fonsilz_in_ becomes like a child with new toy for a second and nearly jumped in joy of being awarded

<@fonsilz_in_> it is just a way to make people pay attention,
<@fonsilz_in_> i like this award hahaha
<@fonsilz_in_> i prefer to speak with people on private chats
<@fonsilz_in_> i'm there just to watch, nothing more, that's why i don't speak a lot
<@fonsilz_in_> i prefer to speak on private chats

<vijji> you say you speak to people in private chat, what all do you speak except for selling?

<@fonsilz_in_> I speak about issues of real life too, i know some managers in real life (@puskascrack)
<@fonsilz_in_> we talk about football and i enjoy it. i'd like to know some English persons
<@fonsilz_in_> to learn the language even more, i'm on the 2nd year of an english career
<@fonsilz_in_> and this is really useful for me
<@fonsilz_in_> but it is not easy when you can't speak perfectly, it's hard to support me ha-ha
<@fonsilz_in_> some @s speak less often because they have a lot of work to do and they can't

<vijji> 2nd year of English career what is it?

<@fonsilz_in_> I studied to be physics teacher and now I’m studying to be English teacher on schools
<@fonsilz_in_> It’s easier for me speak and read than write, probably due to the lack of practice (sigh)

<vijji> How do you manage time for SM as you are a student and teacher at same time
<@fonsilz_in_> at the moment i'm not working, i'll be in about 2 months, there are time for everything if someone wants’ to have time for it
<@fonsilz_in_> When someone is really busy i have to abandon a bit striker, but I like it and I wish to be a lot of time here
<@fonsilz_in_> now i'm waiting for the schools to call me and then i'm studying all I can

<vijji> You have one of the best teams in SM, still no striker cup in your tally, what is the reason

<@fonsilz_in_> I don't have any SC is because there are better managers than me, i've played just two cups and this year is the third one
<@fonsilz_in_> in the first one I reached the final but @shengli won me, he had a really good team and only one could win, he was the best
<@fonsilz_in_> past year, with the new simulator I did know nothing about tactics and i couldn't reach the final then, also i was very busy studying. This year I’m more ready and I’ll try to reach the final qualifying in the 3 competitions, there are good opponents everywhere
<@fonsilz_in_> everyone can win

<vijji> Who is a better @ in you opinion ?

<@fonsilz_in_> i don't know what to say, i think that if all of them are @ there is a reason and they make a good job, i would say @puskascrack, he's my friend in real life and is very experienced

<@Dnsvnsk> Oh Come on....

<vijji> @puskas speaks better English i have to say

<@fonsilz_in_> Yes, he studies same and is at higher level than me, so he is expected to speak properly
<@fonsilz_in_> he has more knowledge

<vijji> When were you made @ and how did you become one

<@fonsilz_in_> It was at the begining of the new simulator, i was given the @ to try matches, find bugs and correct some mistakes, i have no more power than that
<@fonsilz_in_> the only thing I do is keep order and help people
<@fonsilz_in_> I liked the idea of being @ because it would help me to learn more English
<@fonsilz_in_>but I confine with whatever, if they don't want to give me more power i agree

<vijji> U say u are satisfied with what you have?

<@fonsilz_in_> I prefer to have a bit than nothing

<vijji> What if you and @puskas face each other in Striker Cup final, how would you play?

<@fonsilz_in_> this is just a game
<@fonsilz_in_> I wish this could happen, but, I think puskas knows more about tactics than me
<@fonsilz_in_> anyway i think here is very important to have each position with similar average
<@fonsilz_in_> But I would study how to play him and our past matches
<@Dnsvnsk> Hey.. this guy types really fast..

<vijji> Which version is better Striker Spanish or this one?

<@fonsilz_in_> i like this one more than the other one, in Spanish server everyone is playing for years and everyone has a team of 90 av, it's boring, here is funnier
<@fonsilz_in_> but I like this server more due to the fact I can know English persons

<vijji> one silly question, I probably know the answer but for the some users who do not know
<vijji> What does U play pay you as Salary

<@fonsilz_in_> If there are doubts we try to solve them, and we don't have any advantage for being an @, as people thinks...
<@fonsilz_in_> we are not paid, this is just a game

<vijji> Anything you want to say except 'I sell best players in the game'?

<@fonsilz_in_> Hahahaha everyone can speak with me, to trade or to speak about any other thing. This interview was very rewarding and it's good this to have communication with the rest of the partners

<vijji> oh thank you before leaving could you tell us what is your bank balance in SM
(he has one of the best stadiums in SM)

<@fonsilz_in_> I have the necessary money to feed my players and employees

<vijji> haha, for how many months?
<@fonsilz_in_> now i need to save, you don't know when will you need to spend money, i don't have a lot of money right now

That’s from center this is @Dnsvnsk and vijji reporting for striker news.
You valuable comments are always welcome.

Edited by vijji 05-01-2012 17:29
05/01/2012 14:26
  - Div/Gr
3547 msgs.
Best scorer
That was perfect ^_^ 05/01/2012 14:33
  - Div/Gr
241 msgs.
Substitute
He liked my award so this gets a 'good' 05/01/2012 14:38
  - Div/Gr
Username
4668 msgs.
Best scorer
Nice work 05/01/2012 14:52
  - Div/Gr
Username
612 msgs.
MVP of the game
really good **** out of 5 05/01/2012 15:14
  - Div/Gr
394 msgs.
First-team player
@fonsilz, @'s are rewarded with free pack managers. 05/01/2012 15:15
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
akhilshah said:
@fonsilz, @'s are rewarded with free pack managers.

and also free curses, praises and recognition from users
05/01/2012 15:29
  - Div/Gr
Username
757 msgs.
MVP of the game
bad as always 05/01/2012 16:03
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
zaboer said:
bad as always

We have a saying in Telugu which means 'sick man would find the whole world sick' I hope you are not sick and enough of this Tom and Jerry fight. be a good kid
05/01/2012 16:27
  - Div/Gr
Username
281 msgs.
First-team player
Very nice 05/01/2012 17:16
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1, 2