Forum » Off-topic » InterView With MrLittleHalo !! Date
How Was It ?
Very Good
Good
Ok
Bad
34 msgs.
Child's coach
So I Was Bored So I Thought Of Making An Interview Talking To The Manager Of My Team Real Madrid C.F., MrLittleHalo.

Me : Hello MrlittleHalo

MrLittleHalo : Hey

Me : So Let’s get Down To Business Shall We ?

MrLittleHalo : Sure, Go Ahead

Me : So, You Just Got Promoted To Div. 5, Anything to say about that ?

MrLittleHalo : To be Fully Honest I Was Expecting, When I Started Out, That I Would Lead The Team To Promotion Directly. Sadly That Didn’t happen And We Ended Up 3rd In Our First Season.

Me : But You Did Start Out In The Middle Of The Season, So Aren’t You Happy You Even Did That Well ?

MrLittleHalo : Of course I’m Happy, But My Expectations Were Higher…

Me : On Your Second Season You Did Very Well And Came Second, Any Other Thing You Think You Did Well In Your Second Season At Real Madrid C.F. ?

MrLittleHalo : Well I Don’t Know… I Survived Till The 8th Round Of The Striker Cup, And Got Some Great Signings.
Me : And Of Those Was Steven, Gunter And Winfried. Who Do You Think In Your Opinion Played The Biggest Role In Your Teams Promotion ?
MrLittleHalo : Seriously, Steven Wills Has Grown Into A very Talented Winger, And When Khalil Got Hostiled Last Season He Stepped Up And scored Almost 30 Goals In A Couple Of weeks.

Me : This Season has Started Out A little Bumpy, But You Got A Little Streak Growing Right Now, But You aren’t First Why Is That ?

MrLittleHalo : Div.5 Is Very Different From The Div.6 and I… We Weren’t Prepared For The Competitiveness Of This League But Now I’m Back On Track.

Me : You Think You’ll get Promoted This Season ?

MrLittleHalo : I’m Not Sure, But I Think It’s Too Early To Be Think Of anything But Winning The Next Game, But If I were to Speculate, I Think We Have A Good Chance Of Going Up.

Me : This Season You have Already Signed Two Players, Oriol, and Nicola, You Think They Were Needed ?

MrLittleHalo : We Didn’t Really Have A Striker, And That’s Where Oriol Came In , And Sabre wasn’t Preforming And Nicola Was…

Me : As A Conclusion, Hopes For This Season ?

MrLittleHalo : Coming Second In The League, Reaching Round 5 Of The Striker Cup And Maybe Making A SomeWhat Good Signing.

Me : Anyone On Mind ?

MrLittleHalo : A few .

Me : Well Its Been A Pleasure .

MrLittleHalo : No No The Pleasure Is All Mine.

Suggestions On How To Make It Any Better And Comments Would Be Appreciated.
13/01/2012 10:50
  - Div/Gr
Username
290 msgs.
First-team player
i love the way u thinking like the player as a real person 13/01/2012 11:16
  - Div/Gr
Username
156 msgs.
Substitute
good interview, but too many uppercases. made my eyes water. 13/01/2012 11:51
  - Div/Gr
34 msgs.
Child's coach
Ok Thx Guys 13/01/2012 13:45
  - Div/Gr
Username
211 msgs.
Substitute
I think somebody already had this idea first, check interview thread but still good read, killed time on the way home from. college 13/01/2012 17:13
  - Div/Gr
34 msgs.
Child's coach
I Know I read an interview of someone interview himself some time back, but he didnt copyright the idea Xd 13/01/2012 17:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
2768 msgs.
Best scorer
MrLittleHalo said:
but he didnt copyright the idea Xd

I did , u did not take my permission just kidding
nice one though, good try.
13/01/2012 17:57
  - Div/Gr
Username
211 msgs.