Go to page 1
  Forum » Updates » Server Update Status 27JAN12 Date
Username
5569 msgs.
Golden Ball

Ok, so here's the situation.

The spanish server switched seasons, and that's when the wings and forwards got stupid (along with a few other things)

But as bad as we have it, the Spanish Instance is in disarray. TWO Machines died. This is cut/paste from the email @Rand sent me.

" We are updating our simulator right more, fixing things that did not
come as expected ( such as wings being inneficient, or too much goals
scored, or defenses being a bit lousy ) i will make an announcement
when the update pack is uploaded to the uk server.

We are having massive problems in spanish server ( i believe me, i
mean massive ). Two of our machines that host the game have died
and a lot of auction/transfers are finishing in an oddly manner, we
hope we can solve this tis week and then i'll come to you."

Bottom line is they are extremely shorthanded and trying to fix things as rapidly as possible. If 2 machines failed, they are probably having to reconstruct part of the changes/fixes they had planned with only one or two people on the problem (possibly not even full time).

I will try to keep on top of it and give you a day or two warning before it comes in, BUT DO NOT COUNT ON THIS. You may be surprised by an update has been put in, and hear about it after the fact. Please restrain yourselves when you complain about this...because you will. Now you know it's coming, and you may get no warning. Some people will get screwed on the deal. I've been hosed a couple of times by this, so believe me, your pain is felt.

I was waiting on maybe an estimated date of an update, but haven't gotten it, so I'm telling you what I know...all of it.

Now you know what I do.

26/01/2012 19:04
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1