Go to page 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12
  Forum » Updates » NEw simulator updates Date
Username
4 msgs.
Ball boy
@Rand said:
We have increased the efectiveness of using RW/RF/LF/LW. They should now shot more and goal, and score more goals overall, which should lead to a more interesting gameplay in the end, as you have many mroe options to play offensively.

We are still tweaking things a bit, they may have become a little bit too good now, so expect minor changes in the following days.

01/02/2012 12:49
  - Div/Gr
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy
I don't know what you did exactly but for sure the new update messed the things up!!!
I just finished seeing a simulation for my team, things where strange, for example:
- players where in unusual positions (i.e: CF was CB , RF was IM....and so on).
- formation was not as per my configuration.
- free kicks: the players wait for long time before playing it, and they play it towards my goal.
- last defender (who is my top scorer in normal matches) stayed near to my goal keeper what ever happened ... so no off-sides where possible.
the way my team played today looks like somebody paid them to lose (if it was real life).
wish you correct this very soon as this made me lose 3 important points!
01/02/2012 13:01
  - Div/Gr
Username
65 msgs.
Rookie
I have to agree with you. On my end my team who could have scored easily 10 to 15 goals only did 4 which is nice, but not nice enough.
for example I got 3 or 4 balls that hit the post. That never happened to me.
My players missed so many goals it wasn't even funny and they were extremely close.... by hair... but you let those go because they could have missed, but 10 times?
Also my left side players keept shooting the ball to teh right....

please look into these points, I spend time and effort making sure that my team improves. Today tehy should have won by a huge margin... that wasn't the case.
javascript:document.formpost.submit();
01/02/2012 14:06
  - Div/Gr
Username
41 msgs.
Child's coach
thank's 01/02/2012 14:12
  - Div/Gr
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy
that is good and i am happy to hear that 01/02/2012 14:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
ok
01/02/2012 14:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
2 msgs.
Ball boy
ok holaa a todoss!! 01/02/2012 14:22
  - Div/Gr
Username
268 msgs.
First-team player

I dont like new update and I am agree with the managers who are not happy with it.

My LF is the best scorer in my team and he was never missing chances in the way like he did today.

Here is example:

http://uk.strikermanager.com/partido.php?id=4540921&accion=simul&turno=3700

He misses 6-7 chances in exactly the same way.

It was anyoing and I blame new update for it. I dont like it!
01/02/2012 15:21
  - Div/Gr
Username
1 msgs.
Ball boy
@Rand said:
We have increased the efectiveness of using RW/RF/LF/LW. They should now shot more and goal, and score more goals overall, which should lead to a more interesting gameplay in the end, as you have many mroe options to play offensively.

We are still tweaking things a bit, they may have become a little bit too good now, so expect minor changes in the following days.

01/02/2012 16:14
  - Div/Gr
Username
3 msgs.
Ball boy
sure ok
01/02/2012 17:28
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 12