Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » FAQ 5 - Stadium Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Q: How does Stadium Construction work?
A: Click on Stadium -> Manage -> Remodel
Here, you can choose sections of your stadium to build and upgrade
Costs vary depending on Stadium Tier and Type of Seat
All new sections added to stadium are Standing Type Seat.
You can only build General, Pro, VIP by upgrading lesser section (i.e. standing upgrades to general. general upgrades to pro, pro upgrades to vip. in order build vip seats, you must first have built standing, then upgraded that section 3 times)
Every increase or upgradation of section takes 1 week to complete. However you can decrease the same by using Speed up button which cost 250 golden balls and decrease the time taken to 50% of the remaining. This option is not available if the remaining time is less than 8 days.

Seat............ Costs.......... Effect
Standing..... ~1M ........... +6k Standing Seats, Stadium Capacity Increase 6k
General....... ~1-2M.........+6k General Seats, -6k Standing Seats, Stadium Capacity Increase 0
Pro............... ~6M ........... +6k Pro Seats, -6k General Seats, Stadium Capacity Increase 0
VIP............... ~18M ......... +6k vip seats, -6k pro seats, Stadium Capacity Increase 0

(Note: The above amount refers to cost of construction of Tier 1 only. The cost increase with the increase in tier)

Q: How do they come up with the stadium Rankings?

1 * (# of Standing Seats)
+ 1.5 * (# of General Seats)
+ 3 * (# of Pro Seats)
+ 5 * (# of VIP Seats)

so a stadium of 30,000 standing, 30,000 General, 30,000 Pro, 30,000 VIP = (1*30,000)+(1.5*30,000)+(3*30,000)+(5*30,000) = 315,000

Q: How much does maintenance cost for each of the different stadium tiers?
A: As follows:
Standing => 1€/place
General => 10€/seat
Pro => 30€/seat
VIP => 70€/seat

Edited by @bluegene 23-02-2012 09:50
23/02/2012 09:32
  - Div/Gr
Username
3363 msgs.
Best scorer
Q: How do I manage Season Ticket Holders?

A: (by sabrefan62):-

1. Season ticket holders pay once per season at the price that you set and get a general seating ticket to every home game for the rest of the season at no additional cost.

2. At the beginning of the each season, a certain number of season ticket buyers will buy based on the price that you have set. You'll get a lump sum of money for these purchases. If your price is too high at the beginning of the season, no one will buy at that point.

3. You sell additional season tickets after each game you play. The number sold is again based on the price you have set at the time. You can see how much you earned on a given day in the finances screen.

4. The higher you set your season ticket price, the fewer season ticket holders you'll have, but the more general seating you'll have for each home game.

5. Set your price too low and you'll get too many season tickets holders and lose significant general seating ticket revenue.

6. The rule of thumb is that the price should be at least your general seating price times the number of home games left in your season. * See below for an example.

Setting your season ticket price example: (GunnerNic Edit)

Multiply your number of home games in a season (19 league, 13 private league + estimate home cup game number) by your general seating price.

Lets say around 38 home games and your general seating price is $80 for example.

Thats + - $3000 but will be different for everyone. Thats your starting point for a season ticket price (give a discount if you feeling generous ). I set this price at the end of the season for my final home game so its set correctly for the start of the next season.

Every week I reduce the season ticket price so it stays in line with the number of home games left in your season.
You will gradually get more season ticket holders and still have plenty general seats for fans just coming for the day.
Your income is maximised this way, esp if you use "optimise" now and again to align your prices (esp after an upgrade/build)

Note: This is for a stadium with a nice balance of general seating to other seating/standing. Stadiums that have a ton of general seats you may want to look at having a slightly lower season ticket price to try and fill these seats or you can upgrade them to Pro (better option imo)

-------------end.

Edited by @GunnerNic 30-08-2012 16:33
30/08/2012 14:59
  - Div/Gr
Fiscal
4020 msgs.
Best scorer
Q: Why should I be interested in my stadium accessories?
A:

1) Stadium accessories provide a certain bonus for each completed level (see below).
2) Stadium accessories are required to a certain level depending on the division your team plays in. If the level of accessories is incomplete you will receive a fine per week for each lacking accessory. Consider this when you are due to promote to a different division or get an offer to join a higher division (see below).

Q: What is the accessory requirement per division?
A:

Div. 6: No requirement
Div. 5: Lv. 1
Div. 4: Lv. 2
Div. 3: Lv. 3
Div. 2: Lv. 4
Div. 1: Lv. 5

Q: I have just promoted or received an offer to take the place of a team in a higher league. Should I still consider upgrading my accessories?
A: Yes. The way it works is you get 45 days from the start of the season to put all accessories to the correct level before you receive the 200,000 weekly fine per accessory. This means if you move to a higher division after 45 days since the start of the season you will still be subject to the weekly fine per accessory. It's just the way it is.

Q: What do the individual stadium accessories do?
A:

- Grass: Each level decreases the chance of injury by 2%
- Accesses: Each level increases box office revenue by 1%.
- Dressing room: Each level increases the motivation of the players by 1%.
- Floodlights: Each level increases 5% income from billboards.
- Scoreboard: Each level increases 5% income from billboards.

Q: How many levels of stadium upgrades are there?
A: 5.

Q: How long does it take to upgrade each stadium accessory?
A: 5 days per accessory. You can run upgrades in parallel but you need to wait for each specific accessory to be complete before you level up again.

Q: How much does each stadium accessory upgrade cost?
A: All accessories cost the same to upgrade, it only matters which level.

I do not have much data (feel free to PM me with the numbers if you know them):

Lv. 0 to Lv. 1: TBC
Lv. 1 to Lv. 2: TBC
Lv. 2 to Lv. 3: TBC
Lv. 3 to Lv. 4: TBC
Lv. 4 to Lv. 5: 8,352,100

Q: Should I max out my stadium accessory level?
A: As a general rule. no. Even after you have paid to upgrade the accessory, this adds a cost per week to your expenses per accessory. If, for you, that is a small price for the above bonuses then of course go crazy!

Q: What is the weekly maintenance cost per accessory?
A:

Lv. 1: 100,000
Lv. 2: 200,000
Lv. 3: 300,000
Lv. 4: 400,000
Lv. 5: 500,000

Q: Can I remove a stadium accessory once it is in place?
A: No.

Edited by @sicox86 15-02-2023 11:50
14/02/2023 14:21
  FC Kylle - Div2/Gr3

Go to page 1