Go to page 1
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » FAQ 4 - Finance and Gameplay Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
Q: When do I have to pay my players and staff salary and school and stadium maintenance?
A: The early morning of every Monday (GMT+2). All expenses are weekly, including salaries.

Q: How much time can I be in red numbers before lose my team?
A: 14 days

Q: Do the billboards cost money?
A: No, billboards give you money every home game

Q: What are the rate of interest charged and given on credits and deposit?
A: The interest rate is applicable for 1 striker year i.e. 13 weeks. Deposits have floating rate of interest and will give you earnings as per the rate prevalent on Monday morning. However credits are fixed and interest is charged on the rate at which they were originally taken.

Q: Can one pay back Credit early?
A: Yes if you have money go to credits page and click "Amortise" next to the loan you would like to repay.

Q: What do the buttons in the upper left of the simulator screen do?
A:
Button 1 – Full screen
Button 2 – Change in game speed (slow motion or regular speed)
Button 3 – Pause and start the match
Button 4 – Hide or show the name of player and exhaustion level of players
Button 5 – Mutes and unmutes the audio
Button 6 – Replay. The game rewinds 30 seconds and plays in slow motion.

Q: What does the green bar above each player on the field represent?
A: 20% of your overall stamina for that player. For example if your player started at 99 stamina and uses his entire green bar he will have at best 79 stamina at the end of the game. (Assuming he has 99 fitness otherwise it will be much more if fitness is low)

Q: Can I remove a 50 golden ball bonus on a game?
A: No

Q: What are Supporters?
A: Your team’s virtual supporters. More of them, more benefit for you. Your ticket revenues, sponsor and tv offers are all better with more supporters.

Q: Which teams will be promoted to a higher division?
A: The teams in top spots on the board that will be promoted are marked in green. Teams that might be promoted are marked in yellow. Those with the best record at the end of the season will be promoted.

Q: Can I unsubscribe from a private league?
A: Only if the league games have not started.

Q: What effect do premiums have on games?
A: Every premium increases overall average of every player by 0.5 points. But it's effect gets lowered once you have more than 10 premiums in your match, so every premium above 11 its not 0.5 increase, but less.

Edited by @bluegene 21-04-2012 19:52

Edited by @GunnerNic 30-08-2012 14:55
23/02/2012 09:32
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1