Go to page 1
  Forum » FAQ & Tutorials » FAQ 2 - Market: Buying, selling and loaning Players Date
Username
4820 msgs.
Best scorer
BUYING AND SELLING
-----------------------------------

Q: What are the different ways by which I can buy players?
A: The different ways are as follows:-
1. Bidding in auction. Some players have a direct buy price by which you can immediately by the player without waiting for the auction to finish.
2. Mutual agreement between 2 managers - this is a transfer agreement.
3. Paying the release clause of the player, commonly called "Hostile Clause." If someone pays the release clause of your player, then will not be able to negotiate a price, and the player is sold to the other manager. The player will automatically leave your team after 24hrs, or you can choose "Sell Now" to sell the player right away and receive the money.
4. Multi offer. Transfer players of similar value. If the player or players to transfer do not have the exact same value, then money is used to make up the difference. Only players with an average of 60 or below can be multi-offered
5. Loan. This option is only available until the middle of the season. Loaned players return to their home team at the start of the next season, and cannot be bought, sold, or returned to the home team during the season.

Q: What does the "Notify Me" button in Market do?
A: For the time period specified, and up to 72 hours, all players placed on auction that match the limiting criteria you specify will show up in a message from your scout. For example, you can search for all LW with average between 60-65 and age 19, or all players average between 40-45, or all CF, etc.

Q: When I try to buy a player by paying his release clause, why do I get the message: "You can not buy this player and you just get to your current equipment "
A:
A) The manager is a rookie and you have to wait until he/she has 8000 experience points
B) The player has just been promoted or purchased and cannot be bought by hostile clause until 24 hours after the promotion or purchase time.
C) You are a rookie and must have 8000 experience points in order to buy a player by hostile clause
* Note: managers under 8000 exp points are also not able to set the “direct buy” option on their auction sales.

Q: Why I can’t negotiate with this team?
A: Because you have shared or similar IP.(i.e. same household / college etc)

Q: I placed a bid on a player at auction. How can I remove a bid?
A: If you bid on a player, you can't remove it. If someone outbids you then your bid will be released.

Q: Can I remove a player from auction?
A: Only if no one has placed a bid. Go to the player => Contract => See auction => Cancel auction.

Q: I have to play a match at 14:00 and I have a player who's on sale. The auction will finishes at 14:20, can he play the match?
A: Yes

Q: Can I buy/ pay hostile clause (of) a player from a "System bot" team? (a team managed by System Bot instead of a human manager)
A: No

Q: WTF is a PO or a MCI in market (and some help files)?
A: There are 2 different sets of positions, English and Spanish, here's the translation between the two...yes, English is the official language, but sometimes things slip through.

PO - GK
DFI - LDF
DFD - RDF
DFC - CDF
MDF - DFM
MCI - LIM
MCD - RIM
MO - OM
MI - LM
MD - RM
EI - LW
ED - RW
DLI - LF
DLD - RF
DLC - CF
LD - RB
LI - LB

LOANING
---------------

Q: How many players can I loan?
A: 3 seniors and 3 juniors. But you can't loan more than 1 player to a single team.

Q: To which divisions may I loan out a player?
A: To 3 divisions only - your same division and 2 below yours.

Q: From which divisions can I receive a player on loan?
A: From your division, the one above and the one above that.

Edited by @Dnsvnsk 03-01-2013 13:05

Edited by @sicox86 13-04-2023 21:01
23/02/2012 09:35
  - Div/Gr

Go to page 1